Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SparkleGal

Chatty Member
Don't you know grace is a travel blogger.

And she's never been as happy as when she's away from those kids. View attachment 1455675
She’s so thick she can’t get the airport right 😂😂😂

Normally on Virgin or Emirates or any of the bigger airlines you have 4 classes;

1.Economy
2.Premium economy (more legroom and a few extra frills which is really nice and just a little bit more money- good for long haul!)
3. business class - lie flat seats good food/wine/ linen table cloths: a cheese course/ they’ll make you any type of cocktail (on emirates anyway) you get to use a private airport lounge before your flight.
4. first- for the super rich- you have your own private cabin - with emirates you get to have a shower on the flight -you get a 30 min time slot, you get a car transfer with chauffeur at both ends - I have only seen YouTube videos of it. I’d be afraid to have a shower on the plane in case it crashed and I’d be starkers lol 😂 . Also nothing wrong with Ryanair! I use them all the time!

Reactions: 1
Ok. Firstly she obviously paid for fast track so she wouldn't have to q. They are only doing it for people who already booked and not taking new bookings. And secondly her airline isn't busy?? She's just dropped off the bags and gone through security. Does she mean the bag drop area?
Screenshot_2022-07-29-08-40-35-255_com.instagram.android.jpg

I think it all started to go south when she moved out of Ann's house and had 2nd childm i was looking back on chris page and there are some genuinely lovely pics of baby sienna and grace where she seems so involved and engaged. I actually liked her then. She has completely changed. She's laser focused on just herself. I mean they brought Sienna to a wedding a few years ago which was only a few days and now are off on their own honeymoon for 2 weeks minus kids. Which by the way is awful. Those poor kids. 2 weeks is so long without both mammy and daddy I don't care what anyone says. Pair of selfish twats.
Seems to be a one week honeymoon, not that it matters, I’d still want to take my children.

Ah that was a cute little interaction with Sienna, they both looked genuinely happy. Nice to see.
Yes it was lovely to see.

• Heart

jazzbot

VIP Member
TWG posted and not a peep on Grease's big ME day.

I recognize those earrings, they're rime arodaky. Couple of hundred for those.

MarryMe

What is she at? Between this and the ice cream desperado shite earlier is she trying to make her ex in Aus jealous? It's fucking weird and disrespectful.
Whats the story with the ex in Aus. I heard something about it before, but can’t really remember what happened…

daddygoose35

VIP Member
Maybe she wants them to pay if they use her pics to advertise their business?
Yeah or else she wanted a bigger discount on the dress and they told her no. Since she had already mentioned them loads of times she couldn’t just stop mentioning them.