Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JJJ1234

Chatty Member
I’ve been watching Graces thread for yonks now and I’m so pissed off. I probably sound like a jealous cow and maybe I am. But judging by her airport videos you wouldn’t think for a second she was an anxiety sufferer. I hate to say this because there is stigma around mental health, but I think people take the piss at times. I can barely take a shower with my nerves some days never mind go to Miami one of the most intense places! We haven’t been away in years, esp this year because the thoughts of stepping foot into a busy, over crowded airport for me is crippling. I’ve a lump in my throat writing this because it’s so silly but those that really struggling and battle each day will get what I’m saying!

Anxiety does not affect everyone the same way.

Reactions: 5

SparkleGal

VIP Member
It really isn't. I've a similar engagement ring to her, a square ring and I don't know why she'd think that wishbone ring would go with a square shaped ring.
This is the only shape that went with my ring when I went shopping. it's not custom made either so wasn't that expensive.
The woman has no joined up thinking at all
She literally has no brain 🧠

Reactions: 4
She said the other day that Chris/James organised the honeymoon and she didn't know anything about it so maybe he bid for them or something! She definitely didn't do it
Maybe he booked the flights but she definitely booked the cruise after seeing deneez on one of the ships.
I still can't get over the fact his name is really James.

SparkleGal

VIP Member
Also I remember doing the same non direct flight from Dublin to Miami and some eejits tried the "ITS OUR HONEYMOON" shite (I was also on my honeymoon and died of the cringe) anyways the staff at the gate gave her a withering look and said deadpan"Yes, half of the flight are on their honeymoon, hope you enjoy it":ROFLMAO:
Agreed- I’m ex airline crew and they hardly ever upgrade people for this reason- if you’re a frequent business traveller with aer lingus - platinum level you’ll get upgrades the odd time at the airlines discretion.

Yeah it was an aerlingus to London flight and then a change of airlines to Miami, which is what they did. still only around 1k
Aer lingus fly direct 3 times a week but only from October.

Are they actually going for 2 weeks??? I’m going away with my husband for 4 nights away from the kids for a big birthday for him and I’m waking out in cold sweats at the thought of it and mine aren’t as young as hers!! I haven’t left them for more than a couple of hours in years!
2 nights in Miami and 6 nights on cruise. Not sure if you add a day on start and end for travelling though.

uncleted

VIP Member
It’s the size differences for me
She’s definitely lost weight since last year. I could never be sure with all the editing and inappropriate outfits but you can see it here in the comparisons of her face. She can’t edit her face shape as easily as she can her body

MrsMooseisback

They took Sienna to Portugal when she was a tot- but I think it was for someones wedding? But still- it's a disgrace they've never been anywhere else with all her tramping around,
I know that but it does not really count. She won’t remember it and they took the granny’s to mind her anyway!

Lovethegosslife

Chatty Member
Exactly. There are countless examples, we'd be all day listing them out. She really ramped it up over the last few weeks as her ME DAY (d'wedding) lead up took place.

And the only unique CONTEH Grease has is being a neglectful, nasty, selfish 'mother' and no one wants to see it!
Oh they see it alright but are afraid to call her out on it for fear of being labelled a troll and setting off an anxiety meltdown for the sympathy 😏 cause don't forget shes a "fucking fantastic mother"!!!!!

cmcdb

Chatty Member
Exactly what I meant hahaha there’s taking the piss and gossiping but that’s just ridiculous
Ah now come on 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Whatever about the prices of stuff and it obviously marketed towards well off people, saying they will look out of place because they're not "toned and tanned" is possibly one of the most bizarre things I've read on here.