Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

annamum2

The latest page she's started following.

She must have been on to them to tell them how she's practically Royalty here in Ireland and just had the wedding of the year. On the beg for any freebie or upgrade she can get.

Hopefully the fact that in reality she's just a common as muck nobody from Tallaght will put the hotel off from giving her anything.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6

Decaff01

There was an article in the Irish times the other day with a cabin crew member giving tips on how to get a free upgrade - saying it’s your honeymoon was one of them. She definitely would be the type to chance her arm asking

I’m cabin crew. So let me share five secrets to get upgraded almost every time you fly

Sorry now, but who are you to say she’s not a good mother?
Are you with her 24/7? Again, I’m not a fan of Grace, but it really boils my piss when mothers criticise other mothers parenting skills.
Absolutely, when it’s blatantly obvious that a child is being neglected - that’s a different story…but the way some people on here go on, you’d swear she locked them in a room for days on end!

You can adore your children and still have a life - millions do it. Give it a whack!
Am I not allowed to have an opinion on here now?

jazzbot

VIP Member
GRACE! FUCK OFF with yer 'i'm such a morning person' SHIT. You go back to sleep in the middle of the day you fucking SAP. Fuck off!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it just me or is she more smug and more bigheaded since that wedding. Amazing how her anxiety has also vanished without a trace.
No, she is absolutely fucking painful. I hope to fuck she smashes down to earth the minute the plan fucking lands back in Dublin airport.

She is irking me so much I could barely look at her the last few days.

I powered through…
Jen: having a laugh with me freebie bestie G in da gym. Wish I could be as fit as greasy
52C1CA79-5F94-4C14-9CBD-49D631990696.png

jen: ah here grace what are you at ya mad bastard ya..?
DA17E268-7738-4B88-88C9-204F2602CB53.jpeg

Jen: ah here are you serious? 🤢
D54AC86D-4FD9-4EA1-A629-F4A5868305E1.jpeg

• Haha

Ioweyou

Chatty Member
I bet she has the hen veil in her bag ready to pop in if she sniffs the scent of a freebie.
I wonder how often she’s saying ‘it’s our honeymoon… and I’m an influencer’ … in the taxi to the airport, at airport checkin, at security, at gate boarding, as she walks on the plane, when she orders a drink, at US immigration clearance, when they get the cab at Miami airport, at Miami hotel checkin, at cruise checkin…
She will definitely try and milk it as much as she can

Beh onto her they are! 😂😂😂She wore glasses to look more classy/intelligent. They’ll stick out like sore thumbs on that flight of business travellers. I wonder though was she upgraded - maybe her or her UK mgt company sent a beggy email informing them she’s a wifey! 😂😂
And if she did fork out thousands for business class tickets, shame on her. They could have brought those little kids on a foreign holiday for the summer for a fraction of what they’d pay going business class. 🤬🤬
I'm fairness they could of upgraded her if seats available couple I know that happened to them on their honeymoon they were delighted

She will definitely try and milk it as much as she can

I'm fairness they could of upgraded her if seats available couple I know that happened to them on their honeymoon they were delighted
Although surprised she didn't mention it and give a thanks to the airline if she is such a big influencer

SparkleGal

VIP Member
Jesus she’s a dirty bitch. Who shows off soiled clothes and shoes?🤢🤢🤢Her nails make me want to vomit. I get pure gypsy vibes from her 🤢
Sorry but Gypsies would be way cleaner.

Really annoys me how she uses those kids for ads I doubt they see a cent of what she was paid. It's funny though how it just doesn't fit in with all the wedding spam and pics of herself.
It’s exploitation

FishnChips

Chatty Member
very curious to see if TWG will put up the Onslow and Daisy photo on their grid?
The neck tattoos and gypsy wedding vibes doesn't really fit in with their look.

Anyone remember Wayne and Waynetta Slob from Harry Enfield show?
View attachment 1446480
Seems to be very quiet on their insta about her. No pictures but they could be waiting on professional ones but if you look at their grid I’m not sure it fits their aesthetic and the dress looked ill fitting at best so not sure it will feature

Reactions: 5

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
We need a bingo card for the return

1) broke (even though spent at least €60-70k on wedding and honeymoon
2) anxieheeeeeee (the fear)
3) having a last minute dash to sort kids school stuff
4) needing meeeeeee time
5) how much she missed her fur babies (fook
De cash cow kids (cakow even)
6) nipping off to the cat whisperer to ground herself
Anymore??
Most of that 18lbs back on!

• Haha

jazzbot

VIP Member
This! No problem with them going on honeymoon alone (although 2 weeks is excessive imho) but this week should absolutely be dedicated to the kids, especially since they were both farmed out last week. Grace barely saw them ffs. She saw the gym more.
Im assuming they're in creches/camps this week until she says otherwise.

Its OK he probably loves it since Father Figure is their song.

"I'll be your daaaadddy, Whooaah!"
The kids must feel they’re in prison or a (concentration) camp at this rate.

two greedy pigs those two ”parents”
He’s not exactly running to get them either

Womens best are having a sale for their birthday next week can we expect to see grace in a white crop top and short shorts set soon or is she gonna throw up an ad on her honeymoon? I don't think she has any other regular work left other than them??
Oh a see through white virgin wonder to look forward to. Nips like bullets burst out through it.

a custom “brode” crop set.
“The gernon’s” slapped across her arse, same spelling as the neon sign fuck up. Homage to a juicy velour trackie that are so in right now.

Last edited:

Siobs

VIP Member
Wonder how Jen was picked to go to Turkey? She wouldn’t be a typical travel blogger.