Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poshpikey

It's great that with all her manifesting, envisioning and being present for her big say she still had time to unfollow someone on her wedding day
We will see a massive drop now that everytime is over and people will realise their life is more interesting

Reactions: 5

Mammy2021

VIP Member
I clicked in for a minute and she had over 500 people watching it. WTF like? I soon went out of it. What does she know about cooking? FFS! 😂

Gifted!

VIP Member
Away for a few nights at the moment and going back to the room I noticed the cameras and Mongey on them and when we went into the room there was a feather! Grace would have loved this!

• Haha

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user
In what way is she a good mother then?

Fair enough she's not on the same level as Julie who ignored her child with a broken shoulder but she has never put those kids before her own needs and that's not normal mother behavior.
Sorry now, but who are you to say she’s not a good mother?
Are you with her 24/7? Again, I’m not a fan of Grace, but it really boils my piss when mothers criticise other mothers parenting skills.
Absolutely, when it’s blatantly obvious that a child is being neglected - that’s a different story…but the way some people on here go on, you’d swear she locked them in a room for days on end!

When you adore your offspring like most mothers, they are your life.
You can adore your children and still have a life - millions do it. Give it a whack!

• Heart

Emiano

What was the battered sausage incident all about? I skipped one thread as I had about a week to catch up on and must’ve missed it!

• Haha
  • Wow

Ellie80

Did her bestie Zen jen go to the wedding? I can't even look at her stories I'm only going by what's here she annoys me that much. I would be truly horrified if my kids read all this about me when they are older cause these sorts of threads will always be there for the world to see. It's really embrassing and I feel so sorry for them

Dub Gal

Best of luck with your wedding planning enjoy!

But just on the costs, have had my own, my sisters and 2 friends in the same boat here. We had to move our weddings, more than once due to Covid and none of our venues would honour the rates on the year of booking. We were each told, by each venue, that it's normal that you pay the rates of the year you're marrying in. So you don't know your final rates until January but normally they don't change but because of the cost of living, they shot up in January and the covid backlogs also spiked them.

No way would VPL let Grease have a rate from 4 years ago. She paid €160 pp I'd be sure of it.

You are forgiven!
I had predicted a live of their first ride on the wedding night. When I saw this I panicked at the thought of what was next, but thankfully the fella formerly known as Kips put a stop to it:
View attachment 1444689
Oh no! My hotel honoured the rate, this is our 4th date 🙄 Now they were feckers at the beginning of Covid & wouldn't even give me a back up date but the rate didn't change thank fook, it's expensive enough as it is. Hope yours didn't change much.

• Heart

jazzbot

VIP Member
Are the pets locked up for 4 weeks total then? How much would that cost?

Just saw some comments on her page 😂😂😂
has anyone been banned by grease? What is the limits people get away with saying? I never comment as I don’t want to have the hassle of trying to see with another account justfor Her.

Glitzychick

Why is she wearing her wedding band in front of her engagement ring! Should it not be the other way round?!!

Madamex

VIP Member
I’m Grace Mongey-Gernon for god sake!!! Upgrade me and I’ll show my fake followers your great service in about 3 weeks when I get round to it!! Don’t ya know I’m the only woman in Ireland to ever get married and go on honeymoon 🙄🙄
3 years more like. 😂

Libra123

I always take offence when someone who has kids says wedding day was best day in their life, I haven’t kids but assume their births would be thee most amazing days of my life. A wedding is basically a party, having 2 kids with someone is much more of a commitment than a piece of paper.
Correct! I had a ball at my wedding, but nothing compared to the birth of my child. But I didn't parade either one of them on social media, they got one mention when it happened with a few pics and then I moved on! I was fecking busy with a house to run and a baby 🙈

• Heart