Faces by Grace #64 Nuttin to look forward to now I'm Mrs.G, I can always fall back on the oul anxihee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Dress: I'm going to say with alterations: €4.2k.
  • 3 tier cake and all the cake pops etc: €1k or more. (Basing that on my regular 3 tier cake cost which cost €650, no extras).
  • Band: they were drilling heads from 8pm to 2am so according to the quote posted by a bride on here who enquired: 12k (full package price)
  • Aimme's costs??
  • Venue: looking at below, Friday, if she had say 135 guests that's 160 or else it's 145 pp if she had 200 plus. From the crowd pics it didn't look like a massive 200er to me (could be wrong here obv) so let's just go with 160 pp for 140 guests say: €22,400 plus the 5k exclusive venue hire (bullshit fee!): 5k = €27,400
  • Accommodation: bridal suite probably included but they might have paid for the bridal party. Anne, Kips parents, Mags, Jen, Dom, 3 x groomsmen. Saw roo mentioned rooms were €200 a night here. Potential cost for Nips n Kips: €1,600
  • Night before dinner at VPL: don't know how many was there but would say €500 cover that?
  • Flowers: haven't seen yet if she had an arch but because it was outside she probably did and the table centre pieces looked stunning and were pretty big, they wouldn't be cheap. Not far off €5/6k I reckon total with frogprince.
  • Photographer and video: you've to email to get Niamh Smith's pricing, don't have them myself but you wouldn't have much change from again €6k with the video I reckon. Especially with the extra social media edits and paying yer man Dbuckley for same day turn around.
  • Suits: free EKKKK

Total so far: €58,700 :eek:

Won't even bother talking bridesmaid costs, make up, hair.... lads yesterday cost around 70k no joke. No wonder she was stressed when, for the first time, only added it all up a few weeks ago. AF links flying left right and centre. Day 2 was skipped once they realised how much day 1 cost I say!! Hanging on for dear life for any freebies. Buzzin with her lobsided hangers and world's smallest neon sign.

They are so ignorant to think they could just swan along last minute with everything.
View attachment 1439665
Did she really say she only added it up a few weeks ago? 😱

Reactions: 2
18 pages since 9.30 this morning I can't keep up her hair is a sham and top of dress is wrong anyway it's over now tg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Completely off topic but how is the lady who was in labour last night or did I imagine that?? Hope all is ok.
I just spent 2 hours catching up while little guy sleeps. All is good thank you for asking 😁 baby arrived just before 6am in a dramatic fashion πŸ™ˆ but we're good. Ye honest to god kept me sane last night.
The dress is like an old doilie (sp) that my nan used to have. Cant get over the fact that she went braless πŸ™ˆ

• Heart
Reactions: 98
I just spent 2 hours catching up while little guy sleeps. All is good thank you for asking 😁 baby arrived just before 6am in a dramatic fashion πŸ™ˆ but we're good. Ye honest to god kept me sane last night.
The dress is like an old doilie (sp) that my nan used to have. Cant get over the fact that she went braless πŸ™ˆ
Aw massive congrats on your new little baba!! Enjoy the cuddles and bonding time. Wish my kiddos were babies again! Well done too! XxxπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Scarlet for you Denise. You should have taken a scissors to it and taken a few inches of rats tails off. View attachment 1440000
Grease might have stopped her. No one tells Grease what to do.

She does not want to take the attention away from herself by posting photos of the kids!
Do you think Grease ordered a full song to be played between her and the bridal party so people would 'FORGEH' about how gorgeous Sienna and have all attention back on G? Those trumpet boys would have been a good distraction for the guests.

Reactions: 1
Congratulations on your birthing day ❀

• Haha
I wonder will she make it to the gym on Monday!

#nevermissamonday #firstgymseshasawifey

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Brace yourselves:

And should this not be marked this as #gifted she bleeping begged so hard for it.
CF8BB38A-2821-445F-AA3E-B0843CEA00B8.png

She'd want to make sure that door is locked tonigh. Martin threatening her now, taking no prisoners.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I reckon they did. The day she collected the dress she had a meltdown because she wanted to wear a bra and told she couldn't. Then fucked off on her own leaving her mother and child for some me time. Meltdown because things didn't go Greasy's way. Stubborn as a mule πŸ‡
From memory, there must have been some awkwardness in TWG - G said her mother had noted how cool, calm and collected she was, and you'd only say that in the aftermath of a stressful situation, right? How did NOBODY foresee that 'she'd need a bra' and 'the dress is not designed to accommodate a bra'? Those 2 things are mutually incompatible.

And all the drama about the tit tape... Ain't no amount of tape gonna do the lifting & supporting of a bra!

Reactions: 12
Hope they enjoy their free cabin stay. More fools the hotel for gifting her.
Oh lovely, I see a nice copper β€œbah” outside - lovely and romantic having a bah for 2! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.