Faces by Grace #64 Nuttin to look forward to now I'm Mrs.G, I can always fall back on the oul anxihee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what this is about? 🤔 Did a follower send her the shoes?
Sad times for G.

She did a freebie beg but had to settle for one of her 'fans' finding something suitable and sending it onto her I reckon.

The shoes were yet another lastminute.com with her.

Reactions: 2
Graces dress in Dims pic of the two of them looks so much better as the cut out part is covered with flowers and her lanky ham hock looking leg isn't hanging out of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Same I looked and couldn’t see anything 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Let me know if you find it 😂😂
Few mad posts showed up in this thread yesterday wonder did that spark something? Getting upset at a few posters in here having a laugh and started lashing out on a few of us. That was deleted. Was really odd but don't see anything on Dom's thread unless it got v bad and now it's deleted too?

Reactions: 4
Is that a headpiece or something made by the florist?

Her headpiece from the night before was really pretty.

Reactions: 1
Why the heck did the bridal shop not suggest appropriate underwear. I hate the cleavage that looks like its running the length of the liffey. I didn't get married today or yesterday but even then the bridalshop advised what would work. Those boobs need support!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ladies I thank you for this thread which has keep me occupied over the last 24 hours. I cannot get over how bad the dress is and just doesn’t suit her. How did NO-ONE tell her 🙈 and why hasn’t she put up a family picture of them with her 2 gorgeous kiddies. Never mind a big 80k sham/show-off of a day for Instagram they should be her priority, she enrages me.
This thread has distracted me from thinking about my tiny developing embryos ( we are a few days post egg retrieval- IVF) and she doesn’t seem to give those kiddies a second thought 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Why the heck did the bridal shop not suggest appropriate underwear. I hate the cleavage that looks like its running the length of the liffey. I didn't get married today or yesterday but even then the bridalshop advised what would work. Those boobs need support!!
I reckon they did. The day she collected the dress she had a meltdown because she wanted to wear a bra and told she couldn't. Then fucked off on her own leaving her mother and child for some me time. Meltdown because things didn't go Greasy's way. Stubborn as a mule 🏇

Reactions: 9
I don’t get this? Not everyone is gonna like a supermodel on their wedding day. This girl looks beautiful but Grace looked gorgeous too. I don’t see the point in comparing two completely different people 🤷🏼‍♀️
Grace didn’t look bridal in my opinion. She tried to bring a Boho theme but then added very clunky jewellery, conservative shoes & hair 🤷‍♀️
Wasn’t a comparison on shape or size, Red Dutchess picked a theme & stuck with it. Same as Kelly Fitzsimons as noted on another post.
I think Grace made it all about the dress and not the wedding 😬

Reactions: 16
Completely off topic but how is the lady who was in labour last night or did I imagine that?? Hope all is ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sorry I must have missed it, but what was her meltdown over the dress caused by? Did she not like it at first?

Scarlet for you Denise. You should have taken a scissors to it and taken a few inches of rats tails off.
Screenshot_20220723-154232_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.