Faces by Grace #64 Nuttin to look forward to now I'm Mrs.G, I can always fall back on the oul anxihee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep someone here did
How well do I know Greasy? Me old pal :cool:

I gave my checklist here:

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’ve seen a pic of her in Jens and Dominiques account and I have to say she looks beautiful, hair is nice although I’d cut a good two inches off the back. I love the dress in the pic with Dom, I think that’s because you can’t see the cut out. Not a fan of that. I think the dress suits her and I think a fitted one would have just made her uncomfortable. She looks happy and I really hope she was but I can see her being depressed very soon because she’ll have nothing to focus on

Any pics of the kids and her yet?

Reactions: 3
A2B49119-599C-45E1-BD68-AA56F5D63ECD.jpeg

That is captain jack sparrow hair, all she needs is the bandana.

Denise did her dirty there, that could have been so pretty if done right

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry, just seeing all the trumpet band clips from last night on Aoife the MUA page. There is no singing? It's just trumpets blaring melodies? Oh my god! Imagine that all night it's even worse than I thought. Like a weird rave or something - the poor older folk etc. €12k for that!? It must have been the lesser 9.5k package without the singer.

Looks like it's tucked into another curl that's wrapped around the plait 🤷‍♂️
You mean on purpose?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
What's going on with this curl? Is it meant to be pulled across like that? Odd she didn't fix it for the photo. Weird bits at the end too?
View attachment 1440149
Wonder is it hiding the tape of the extensions or something? The ends look so ratty aswell. How in the name of jayziz is yer wan calling herself a hairdresser

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Mags hair looks like it does every day of the week and Doms too. Did the girls not get their hair done?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So disappointed by her wedding dress! Dont get me wrong it’s a nice dress but I feel like it’s a dress she’d wear to an event or for a tit photoshoot in the woods with zennyJenny the cat caller

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't mind the dress really but jesus she could have done so much better ! I got married a few months back worked really hard to look good... I've since put the weight back ( maybe 8lbs) on and I don't care but it just doesn't do her any justice and it's a pity becuse I do like the look but she could have done so much with her body with some structure and good underwear!

Reactions: 5
From memory, there must have been some awkwardness in TWG - G said her mother had noted how cool, calm and collected she was, and you'd only say that in the aftermath of a stressful situation, right? How did NOBODY foresee that 'she'd need a bra' and 'the dress is not designed to accommodate a bra'? Those 2 things are mutually incompatible.

And all the drama about the tit tape... Ain't no amount of tape gonna do the lifting & supporting of a bra!
That’s what I keep thinking.. everyone saying she needed tit tap or a bra. The shape of the dress wouldn’t allow for this surely. Tape would be visible and almost at her shoulders. Something maybe sewn in but even that only works for small boobs less effected by gravity / pregnancies / BF (a struggle I’m familiar with 🤪)
The dress was not a good look for her, the hair needed a *minimum* 5 inches lobbed off.
I think as much as she was entitled to wear what she likes so was Kips. Couldn’t really make him wear something more boho if it’s not his vibe.

Lots of ridiculous slow mo video to look forward to the most overdone thing in all recent wedding films.

I wondered if Kips wasn’t actually really that red and the photo over saturated to be more colours / moody.

Reactions: 11
I'm godmacked she left her fitbit watch on her for wedding day

Shocked she didn't come on live screaming about her: WEDDIN WATCH STRAP

That’s what I keep thinking.. everyone saying she needed tit tap or a bra. The shape of the dress wouldn’t allow for this surely. Tape would be visible and almost at her shoulders. Something maybe sewn in but even that only works for small boobs less effected by gravity / pregnancies / BF (a struggle I’m familiar with 🤪)
The dress was not a good look for her, the hair needed a *minimum* 5 inches lobbed off.
I think as much as she was entitled to wear what she likes so was Kips. Couldn’t really make him wear something more boho if it’s not his vibe.

Lots of ridiculous slow mo video to look forward to the most overdone thing in all recent wedding films.

I wondered if Kips wasn’t actually really that red and the photo over saturated to be more colours / moody.
You put the tape on the back of the material so if it stays in place, it wouldn't be seen. I think she should have given it a go!

I bet Mags just had to pretend it was fine a few days before to prevent a meltdown. They must be exhausted from her.

Reactions: 9
Grease looked sunburnt on her chest too in some of the photos. No p20 is going to stop a sunbed turned up to the max burning ya.

Last edited:
I just spent 2 hours catching up while little guy sleeps. All is good thank you for asking 😁 baby arrived just before 6am in a dramatic fashion 🙈 but we're good. Ye honest to god kept me sane last night.
The dress is like an old doilie (sp) that my nan used to have. Cant get over the fact that she went braless 🙈
At least you’ll always think of graces anniversary 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.