Faces by Grace #64 Nuttin to look forward to now I'm Mrs.G, I can always fall back on the oul anxihee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dom: are ye going te copy d’knickers Im wearing too Grease?
View attachment 1439901
Not a brain cell between the two of them.

Dom's colour looks awful there, I was unsure about it at first, looked pretty bleeping cool on her reveal shot on IG but now I'm just like and can't unsee:

View attachment 1439905
So much better not seeing the hole in Grace’s dress with the flowers covering it!

Make up is stuns to be fair. Can’t get past the tatas though. Not a good look
Yes, makeup looks good but the boobs 🫣

Reactions: 7
They had 14 tables max. That’s 140 people max. Less than 200 for the “better” rate! They paid 160pp plus 5k venue fee so the tally would be accurate enough 🤢🤢🤢🤢 70/80 including the honeymoon! Omg !!!!
450927BC-4CCC-4AC0-9927-F04B7CC454D7.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Just saw her reel . Big sour pus as per usual . Hard to look beautiful when your rotten and miserable on the inside . Harsh I know but that’s my honest opinion .

Reactions: 8
Just saw her reel . Big sour pus as per usual . Hard to look beautiful when your rotten and miserable on the inside . Harsh I know but that’s my honest opinion .
Wonder will orlaith donlon comment "i look beautiful" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ok so I don’t dislike the dress as much as initially. But it does nothing for her. She is trying to dress to suit a certain style that just isn’t hers. She can’t carry it off which is a shame. She is dressing to a trend rather than her personality.
She clashed with Chris, he was so formal and her so relaxed. Hayden’s outfit also was random.

Her make up was gorgeous, she has a really pretty face.
The hair! No words

Reactions: 16
Wonder what this is about? 🤔 Did a follower send her the shoes?
The place she got her shoes tagged her it’s that bridal boutique in Limerick, also in her reel she’s kneeling down between Sienna and her niece and she gives her niece a little kiss in her head and not Sienna!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Sienna is a little beauty!! The venue has a lot of flowers esp over top table so shes paid big money to that frog place for what??

Reactions: 6
How well do I know Greasy? Me old pal :cool:

I gave my checklist here:

Dom/Mags/Jen that you? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just listening to Denise talking about Grace's hair. Do you think she did it for free yesterday? What do we think?

Reactions: 2
Just noticed she wore her ugly Fitbit with her wedding dress … that’s so odd and we didn’t get a step count update from the day 🙄🤣
How much was that wedding band does anyone know ? I’ve heard crazy prices

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm godmacked she left her fitbit watch on her for wedding day

Shocked she didn't come on live screaming about her: WEDDIN WATCH STRAP

You put the tape on the back of the material so if it stays in place, it wouldn't be seen. I think she should have given it a go!

I bet Mags just had to pretend it was fine a few days before to prevent a meltdown. They must be exhausted from her.
Oh yes I get you, would have stopped the gape. I don’t think that would give any support though, which looks needed.
She must not have cared. Being that boob conscious would have ruined my day if it were me

Reactions: 3
It’s funny coz Kips only has a small bit part in this wedding bollox. It’s all about her

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.