Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I cannot cope with the long cleavage that looks like a builders arse crack. IMAGINE spending 70k and looking back at all your pictures and the wedding video and your chest looks like an arse crack!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Heidi88

VIP Member
Chris's post is lovely and he focused on the right things....their kids and family. With Grace it's all about the dress and all the silly things like signs but nothing about the kids and their loved ones.

Noseyhun91

Oh my god I said in the last thread that Chris suit was gorgeous I completely take it back it looks horrific and the black shoes just no. Why do they not have an ounce of fashion sense between the 2 of them. Better yet an ounce of common sense between the 2 of them.

• Heart

Evan

VIP Member
Yeah just a short novel from me😂😂😂
Ok the dress is still a NO from me, my great aunt had tablecloths much the same as it😳 her boobs are hitting her to navel, flat and floppy looking, no support, (who the actual F was advising💁) a blind person going by on a horse would have spotted that she needed a bra!! and maybe if himself was dickied out in linen shirt,waistcoat,softer trousers and was with the whole bo-ho vibe, but he was too formal looking (not in a good way) and not a good advertisment for poor Louis Copeland either😳 it looked too tight and he looked as if he couldn't move. His elastoplast black weeding ring 😳nope from me looks redic!
That band make every song sound the same, brain melting and should be only on for two hours max🤯
And seriously people! I've not seen someone as "egg-syrah n delirah" to get married since Anna-Nicole smith bagged her millionaire octogenarian 💁
End of today's sermon 🙏😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
Forgot to add that a trainee hairdresser with no experience would've made a better job, don't get me started on the birds nest on her head😳😳😳

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This isn't the first time this poster has started lashing out at individuals so you're not alone. I really wish a moderator would step in here please, I've already flagged it to them. The de-railing is so annoying now. I just want to laugh about Grease!!!!
I'm in these threads on grace a hell of a long time now and nobody has ever annoyed me as much as I have been the last what 3 days? And not because my parents don't have 10k to hand me on my wedding day. But anyway I'll follow my own advice and scroll by.

• Heart
  • Haha

Malone

VIP Member
At least he posted a pic of his family and mentioned them in his post ! She has absolutely zero interest in those kids it’s awful such an absent mother .

Madgereal111

VIP Member
Jesus ladies you work fast!!! I left the last thread with the yesterday on page 20, came back this morning to see I'd had 34 pages to catch up on and 5 pages from this new thread 🥵🥵 Finally caught up, now as you were 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Aoma

Chatty Member
Definitely not a fan of the dress, but it definitely suited the vibe she wanted all along. I also think it’d look better if she looked happier in it.

I’ve said a few times I don’t think the Boho is really her, I think she definitely wants to be Boho but her day to day life doesn’t reflect it at all. The way her house is decorated, the day to day clothes she wears and how she dresses the kids etc it isn’t Boho at all. I think that could be why the dress just doesn’t seem to work on her, it would work on the person she wants to be but not the person she is.
If that makes any sense.

Loki

I think she’ll post about Anne & the kids separately and she’ll have written a few lines to go with the pics / video montage.

Like most of you, I didn’t like the dress, although it’s nearly growing on me! Way too much going on with it between the lace pattern, the sleeves, the slit and the cut out. The cut out was awful. Her hair wasn’t great either. Make up was lovely though.

I’m thinking her wedding will actually have gone down as a very good one among her guests. The food looked good (as it should be for the price) and the floor looked full with dancing. At the end of the day that’s all guests care about - good food & good music.

I’m liking her stories as she’s going through the bits & pieces this morning. There’s some nice thought here & there. She’s delighted with herself and to be fair that’s how it should be so I’m glad she enjoyed it!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Mb19

I did it! I finally caught up! I think I need glasses or contacts myself after that 😵💫😅

Why is his fist clenched 😅😅
You ever see that tik tok page that posts the traveller weddings with the song candy shop and all the lads come out either fists up or index finger in the air? That’s what I’m getting from this pic….

• Haha
Ah let’s not over do things - I really don’t think Sienna looks anxious at all in that pic.it’s a really sweet pic and they are two adorable kids- so well behaved - my 3 year old wouldn’t have been as good as Hayden seemed to be all day ! My child’s way more hard work 🤣 to the poster above saying Sienna hair needs a brush - she’s 5 years old her leave her be…. She’s gorgeous ! If Grace was brushing her hair every 5 seconds u would be complaining that she’s just a child and grace is so superficial -with a lot of things Grace can’t win either way. *also let’s stop posting pics of the children on here it makes me uncomfortable to be honest- at least blur the faces* - they are not fair game.
I don't care how old sienna is. She never looks like a brush has seen her hair. And that's down to her lazy mother. It wasn't just graces day on Friday.

• Heart