Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazzbot

VIP Member
She’s moved away from the white dresses…. Into a matching white “bride” tracksuit 🤦‍♀️ Classy bird!

No doubt she’ll wear it all day. Look at me!!!
54C7A1C0-C3D1-4455-B595-5EE3948BE724.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

Sally Bright

It’s great that she enjoyed her big day, make up was lovely. The award for 1st woman to get married goes to her, sure didn’t she just invent the word hubby/husband. Julie from twins and me only single mother in the village. Sarah is first woman to go through ivf. God their some doses. Funny to watch at times but then the ick sets in.

• Heart
  • Haha

jazzbot

VIP Member
Works for tiktok
What is his educational background? I find it bizzare he works in social media and his WOIFE is dire at it?

I really think people underestimate the amount influencers make. She might not have had much ads but for the ones she’s done she prob still got decent money from and she’s really been pushing the AF links the last year or so. Also if you consider the sheer volume of free stuff and gifted that I imagine we don’t even see them then of course your going to have more disposable income. I paid €155 for my hair 2 weeks ago for full balayage root colour toner and cut, I’ll top this up then every 8-10 weeks for €120… can any of us rem last time grace paid for her hair? I def can’t and that’s just one thing so takin into consideration all the other stuff a lot of ppl pay for regularly, makeup, clothes, eyebrows, waxing all of it. If I didn’t have to pay for any of that I’d have more disposable income (not much but def more than what I have)
And again another reminder for members and luckers, unfollow her (especially those who followed to see the wedding shite) and don't even CLICK on her stories links - she makes money every time you click and even more if you buy via that link.

This one makes a living off sitting on her hole, banging bowls and grabbing freebies, she can't even be brand loyal to her deals nor write a post without a typo. You are paying her creche and overnight babysitter fees. Don't fund her anymore! Do it for her kids!!!

• Haha
The picture of mags posted here, you can see the dress is hanging low on her chest and would have needed constant pulling up.

The kids look dotey!

Reactions: 19

Angiedunnit

Don't shoot me but the dress is growing on me from these candid shots 🙈 I think it might actually suit her better than the reveal pic suggested!

Sav1977

Whatever about Dominique you can guarantee Mags and Jen spent the day hiking up that dress. Just not suited for anyone bigger than a b cup.

• Heart

Mb19

I realise there will be lots of photos in the near future but with all her talk about her late father, his presence before and during the day, I find it odd that there hasn’t been a mention or photo or special moment with her Mam, the parent who is with her on the day. I apologise in advance if I have missed a pic somewhere, the reels seem to jump up randomly on IG and have no rhyme or reason!
Thought that too! Haven’t seen any pics of her mum at all!

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
The dress would of been perfect imo if that hole in the front were filled in and no slits at the front. I think it's beautiful and she looks beautiful. Agree the first pic is awful though, very severe expressions and such a poor quality image. I love the sleeves, prob an unpopular opinion but as someone who has a hangup about their arms, I'll always regret being talked out of a sleeved wedding dress. My wedding dress was lovely but it wasn't me I feel and I'll always regret being persuaded by (in hindsight) my very bullish bridesmaid into something inwasnt 100% with. Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things and major 1st world problem i know 🤣.
If she loved it that's all that matters really. Please don't eat me🤣 just being honest. I know that style isn't for everyone but I actually think it would have been perfect as I mentioned, without the slits and the weird gap at the front.

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
Irish wedding blog shared the photos and the boutique who gave her the shoes commented saying she got the shoes from them, obviously not totally pleased with eXpoSure for their product or a bit anxious to ensure they get credit.

• Haha

jazzbot

VIP Member
So hard to keep up here!! But that's a awful suit and it does not fit (a) him and (b) the theme !
Surely she gave him a little heads up on the theme !! For our wedding we all looked like a bridal party, she wanted the boho style yet the memo never seemed to reach the groom and his side !
She also needs to wear a bloody bra the drag and droop on those boobs in that dress is awful.
The bridesmaid are beautiful but all their dresses needed straps which the extra length at the ends could have been made up with , the sleeves hit the arms at the wrong part. Kids are adorable what glimpse she has shown!
Venue, cake and flowers stunning.
Definitely not a fan of her dress plus shoes way too fancy for that style dress ...
But she seems happy - for now but wait for the come down
Yeah as another poster said, in the first few pics I saw of Kips I thought he looked A1. But the mis matching shades of navy/black and the neck tattoos (Sorry tattoo lovers!!) make them look like Onslo and Daisy in some of these pics yikes

• Haha
Emmmmm... you know the way she said she danced with her godfather to father figure .. I always thought that was a real sexual song... thought to myself maybe I'm getting mixed up.. so i put it on you tube there to have a look... and I... was .. right... yikes .. 😳😳😳😳🤣🤣 Great choice grace 🙌 💃
She has a reel up with clips from the wedding and the song is Glimpse of us which appears to be a song about two people in love with each other but both are in relationships with someone else. I watched it last night and thought "what a weird fucking song to play over your wedding reel".

She hadn't a clue bless her.

• Haha

jazzbot

VIP Member
I’m so confused as to why Chris suit top and bottoms are two completely different shade of blue?
I only noticed that last night from one of the videos I saw. So odd! V obvious here 😳
CF9C635D-FC23-44E9-B72A-91346A3324BF.jpeg

Looks like grace’s husband sent her management tips on how to handle this one:

2A802281-3ED9-472D-BE7D-CA66BBD9A4D1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow