Faces by Grace #60 5 lunches in Naas, her content this week is all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she was literally ushered in & out of the bridal shop. She had delusions of showcasing a ‘number’ of dresses, from her favourite 5 designers. The owner probably saw her stories, had her own dress ready to go & said, sorry we have appointments all day, basically get out!
She managed to get 3 photos in tit lighting, so doubt TWG will be using her as a BA 😂

Reactions: 13
No the one in the bag is her dress…. There’s not a lot of bag there is there? Clearly the dress isn’t very structured or billowy judging by the bag, looks like it could be a slinky little thing.
That’s what I was thinking, looks like there’s very little material in that bag!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I bet she was paying the balance today, paid the deposit herself, and figured that if she told them she's an influencer (cringe) and that she was going to showcase them that they'd say omg thank you fbg and give her a hefty discount off the balance. Lol. They obviously had no time for her showcase plans, or need for it.

Reactions: 12
What is the purpose of pinning the posts do you know ? I can't figure out the reason.. 🤔
She obviously thinks she looks gorgeous in them, so if companies etc are viewing her profile to maybe consider working with her, these are the first posts they will see of this clean cut, well kept, well dressed lady..... they're bigger gobshites if they dont look further down or watch her stories 🤭

• Haha
Um… did she leave her veil on the chair? Pic 1.

She had a similiar one on her hen from penneys! Was prob an in joke to buy that copy for her hen. Very Aoife Walsh style 🤣🫣

Pic 2: If you screenshot it, zoom in and turn your brightness up you can see it’s a v bare necked number with very detailed lace. Defo looks rue de Seine. Even the way she’s grabbing the end, she only gripped the bag. The dress is balled up at other side 🤯

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
In her live, she was asked what colour her dress was. She struggled to answer saying it was difficult to describe. So that plus what I can see through the bag, i say it’s 100% rue de Seine which have fleshy undertones. Some Come in other bright colours too.

G said it’s “her in a dress”. She thinks she’s a boho queen so she’d 100% go for it. Thinking she’s edgy af.

My sister had one, it was stunning but that’s her style and it was so perfect for her. Had the waif figure to set it off.
It’s not G at all, I think it’ll look a mess on her!

• Wow
I reckon it's this one, would need tit tape because you couldn't wear a bra with the front and it has a low back, would be slinky and v neck in the bag, fits the Boho vibes she fancies for herself. Long wavy hair, flower crown, braless, living her best Coachella bride dreams!

Also prices start at £2,600 or something 😳

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Isn’t that boutique the only place in Ireland to stock that brand so makes sense she’s go all the way there for that specific designer

Reactions: 7
I reckon it's this one, would need tit tape because you couldn't wear a bra with the front and it has a low back, would be slinky and v neck in the bag, fits the Boho vibes she fancies for herself. Long wavy hair, flower crown, braless, living her best Coachella bride dreams!

Also prices start at £2,600 or something 😳
Oh God no🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
In her live, she was asked what colour her dress was. She struggled to answer saying it was difficult to describe. So that plus what I can see through the bag, i say it’s 100% rue de Seine which have fleshy undertones. Some Come in other bright colours too.

G said it’s “her in a dress”. She thinks she’s a boho queen so she’d 100% go for it. Thinking she’s edgy af.

My sister had one, it was stunning but that’s her style and it was so perfect for her. Had the waif figure to set it off.
It’s not G at all, I think it’ll look a mess on her!
Why does she think she's Boho? She has, like, three looks:

1. Gym gear bet on to her
2. Spanx and band tee
3. Baby doll dress that barely covers her arse

None of which are Boho. She should have gotten a stylist to help her understand her figure and what works best for her. I'm dreading seeing what she's bought.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I reckon the dress is backless, plunge and probably has cut outs, thigh splits the lot!! 😰 We know she can’t wear a bra with it either.

You see the state of the shite she thinks she can wear lately 🤯

Quite a few contenders fit that bill.
Was it only in December she bought it? Just trying to see what season she likely bought from.

If she’s wearing that veil that was left on the chair with the ridiculous bow too, then it’s going to look a right plaster 🤢🫣

I reckon she’s paid close to 4/5k including alterations on this dress!

Reactions: 1
Sorry, thought she was picking five (actually more than 5) dresses to showcase on The White Gallery's insta. They obviously didn't want/let her anyway near it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.