Faces by Grace #64 Nuttin to look forward to now I'm Mrs.G, I can always fall back on the oul anxihee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well duck me pink Frank can also control the weather from beyond the grave.. excuse me while I go scream at my dad to stop the rain

• Haha
Reactions: 25
10 mins to themselves but they video it and both have gum in their mouths!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Taking a few mins together at your wedding? Lovely, really important actually ❤

Filming said moment for the ‘gram?🤦‍♀️ 🤢

I reckon 70% of yesterday was spent on contenh bullshit. Dom’s hand wrecked from holding up the phone,following her round in planned shots. Sad really. But it’s the Insta hun life.

Reactions: 18
The staged pics of the dress are nice. Apart from the cut out. The actual real life version kinda doesn’t make the best of her ( keeping it nice as it’s her wedding etc )
no cut out and a bra and she would have looked amazing

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Often the people that seem to have the most are the stingiest.

My friend and her husband got married last year. The grooms twin brother has mentioned more than once that he is on 100k plus salary. Based on the industry it seems plausible. Him and his wife gave them 200e as a gift despite my friend and her partner being far more generous when they married a year earlier.
i can beat that. Just 100euro off a couple who bring in a combined 210k a year. At a venue that was 175 per head. (Not mine!)

If you need me im out here being a wife 😂😂😂😂😂😂 what a donkey
See her eyeing up her next victims, sheep. Wonder what she’ll name them 🐑

reading A book about going off the grid? 🤣 this one!? She’s not on any grid. She doesn’t work and has kids in crèche, camps, school, over night babysitter. Free cleaning and can’t even throw on a washing machine. She’s hilarious!

3248F7CA-76BD-4562-B2EF-B05AF269E57F.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Jeepers Dom’s reel is very trippy I feel all over the place after watching it 😵💫😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i can beat that. Just 100euro off a couple who bring in a combined 210k a year. At a venue that was 175 per head. (Not mine!)

reading A book about going off the grid? 🤣 this one!? She’s not any grid. She doesn’t work and has kids in crèche, camps, school, over night babysitter. Free cleaning and can’t even throw on a washing machine. She’s hilarious!

View attachment 1440449
I’m sure she’ll be a f*cking fantastic wife, in the same way she is a f*cking fantastic mother. Kips can’t complain really, he knows the type of person he married, kids don’t get to choose.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why not have a laidback day(night) 2 in a local pub and spend time with the people close to you after yesterday. It can be a nice time and no need to go OTT with things and spending stupid money

Reactions: 16
Wonder now with nothing to do (cause she does nothing anyways) will baby no3 be announced

• Wow
Reactions: 7

reading A book about going off the grid? 🤣 this one!? She’s not on any grid. She doesn’t work and has kids in crèche, camps, school, over night babysitter. Free cleaning and can’t even throw on a washing machine. She’s hilarious!

View attachment 1440449

Think that book is just typical asshole posturing from the press up group who run the hotel

Wonder now with nothing to do (cause she does nothing anyways) will baby no3 be announced
100 per cent baby number 3. Such a fantastic mother

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Think that book is just typical asshole posturing from the press up group who run the hotel

100 per cent baby number 3. Such a fantastic mother
I dunno ! I can’t see a number 3 - I think she is done and won’t go back to babies now - Hayden is over 3 now and she has one of each I think same with Rosie connelly dunzo also ! Don’t think either of them enjoyed the second child as much as the first and get the vibes off them that the baby chapter is closed !

Reactions: 17
Does anyone know where the BM dresses are from?
Gifted no doubt

Reactions: 1
Gifted no doubt
The dresses were way too long on the 3 of them going by that pic.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.