Faces by Grace #62 She-hulk or not she'll fit into that dress, don't mention Pelo, that hair is a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she getting a blowdry tomorrow? I don't get that.

Prediction: ROOH SCOHH has been booked for the wrong date.

Balloons in the foot spa? She’s cracked
F51C6DF3-3CB4-49D1-909B-BBF2918DDB87.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t comment on the appearance of kids usually but my heart breaks for poor sienna in those pictures. Everyone dressed nice for the pamper evening, including frankie who has a nice pretty dress on and grace hasn’t bothered a bit with sienna. That poor little girl is so neglected.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Agree with others who have predicted she has forgotten the marriage licence / legal bit...so RUHH will only be able to do a blessing ! ( Chessie King ( a huge dose) did this.. forget to register for licence, had the huge wedding & then had to have a small ceremony days later to actually get married)

A shower of simpletons!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I also thought the same looking at poor sienna at the salon, even if she was at camp all day would take 2 mins to change her even in the back of the car into something pretty for the salon date .. course she made sure she was better dressed herself

Reactions: 17
Grace your not the first person to get married. Get over yourself. Jesus she’s hard work. Night alone and Grounding herself in the sand. Try spending time with your children. Instead of going to the opening of a fridge. Must have got kennels cheaper in Wexford. It got married on same date years ago. Do I need a heart shaped chalk board, 2 days until anniversary.
Nothin would ground ya more than two young kids 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she's got it all wrong

Reactions: 5
FFS is her own child in a tracky top. What a witch. Are these not pictures you want to show your daughter as she gets older. Memories to have forever and she brought her to a beauty salon in a tracksuit top that she was wearing all day running around in? She should take that hand from under her chin and slap herself with it. She is cruel.

Reactions: 34
I also thought the same looking at poor sienna at the salon, even if she was at camp all day would take 2 mins to change her even in the back of the car into something pretty for the salon date .. course she made sure she was better dressed herself
But why is she not in white?;?🙄

FFS is her own child in a tracky top. What a witch. Are these not pictures you want to show your daughter as she gets older. Memories to have forever and she brought her to a beauty salon in a tracksuit top that she was wearing all day running around in? She should take that hand from under her chin and slap herself with it. She is cruel.
Is poor Sienna barefoot?

Reactions: 4
Let's guess what animal Dr. Greaselittle will befriend tomorrow?

My bets on a RAH.

Reactions: 5
She’s incredibly self absorbed. I get the fuss pre wedding but they chose to have kids before getting married which means the kids are part of it. Those kids have been shipped for days and not even really included.

Reactions: 18
Let's guess which item she'll be on panicking and begging for tomorrow and expect someone to jump and send her asap:

Mine are as follows:
- Bride and bridesmaids matching morning robes
- More freebies to use as bridesmaids gifts
- Tit tape begging so she has 10 rolls of it and can store them in the house as clutter
- Cake will not show up Friday because she was left organising it.

Reactions: 6
Why is she getting a blowdry tomorrow? I don't get that.

Prediction: ROOH SCOHH has been booked for the wrong date.

Balloons in the foot spa? She’s cracked
View attachment 1433069
Not unusual to get a blowdry the day before, you’ve clean “prepped” hair then for upstyle the morning of the wedding. Easier for the hairdresser, especially with extensions

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.