Faces by Grace #62 She-hulk or not she'll fit into that dress, don't mention Pelo, that hair is a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she's going to the gym tomorrow it 100% confirms she is on sunbeds and not using spray tan.

She's shocked this week is so hectic, thought it'd be chill? Sorry what now? You have left everything up until the last minute including booking in your pets for kennels? This is apparently due to people suddenly getting pets during covid according to Grace.

Did you expect bleeping ginger or lady gray or one of your other fantasy animal mates to do all your bits for you this week?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can't take credit for this but the person who called that she doesn't have the green folder.

It's REALLY bizarre she didn't post about that the day she got it and made a big fuss. Although it would have been done before the #gifted WB ANXIEHE juice delivery that sparked the last few weeks of manic content.

Prior to that we barely heard from her, we had a static pic of the gym and Grease's attempt at an artsy side angle shot of her takeaway coffee cup. No doubt home to bed to sleep 9-5.

I didn't know what! What a bloody con artist she is! Lazy piece of tit. Bear Market should dump her!

I know I was on about the green folder but think someone else beat me to it.. deffo don’t think she has it sorted…

• Heart
Reactions: 1
What's she crying for though? What a gobshite can she not hear herself. Your getting married thousands of people do it every day. You have lived with him for years have two kids and a mortgage! Day to day life will stay the same. Crying on beach jesus christ cop on you are not a 16yr old .

Says so much that she was emotional putting her dog in for a trial stay in a kennel but not emotional when she knew her precious daughter was crying in summer camp because she missed her or upset because she got in injection. No emotion but has a cry on a beach cos its about her. She's not right in the head by along shot. Imagine knowing your mother cares more about a dog than you and brings it out more. Imagine!!!
Yes, I agree. It’s strange. Maybe it’s an arranged marriage?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes, I agree. It’s strange. Maybe it’s an arranged marriage?
Will defo be tears and drama at the top of the aisle.

Marrying lady fuckin gray instead:
9EC26F1D-4D59-472E-8631-92DF75303208.jpeg

I'm repeating it one more time. She will 100% wear a veil or tiara or something from her bag of wedding junk to her 'last wedding gym before oim a woife ekkkk'.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's off to the gym in the morning, then to her dad's grave & then a blow dry!

What is the gym obsession! If she has so much to do, could she not forgo the gym ( one session 24hrs before the wedding won't make a difference) & get stuff done!

At least little Sienna was at the salon!

Reactions: 16
I know I was on about the green folder but think someone else beat me to it.. deffo don’t think she has it sorted…
Imagine the drama!?!?
🤣
Honestly it wouldn't shock me at all. I think she really got a gunk a week or two ago when she realised Frog Prince weren't lifting and laying her like she might have expected ? So for her not to have the basic essentials done while she's swanning round getting wedding phone cases like a title with a bride headband.🙈😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Will defo be tears and drama at the top of the aisle.

Marrying lady fuckin gray instead:
View attachment 1432981

I'm repeating it one more time. She will 100% wear a veil or tiara or something from her bag of wedding junk to her 'last wedding gym before oim a woife ekkkk'.
Absolutely! You are so right!! A big fuss... she us not the first woman to get married!

If she's going to the gym tomorrow it 100% confirms she is on sunbeds and not using spray tan.

She's shocked this week is so hectic, thought it'd be chill? Sorry what now? You have left everything up until the last minute including booking in your pets for kennels? This is apparently due to people suddenly getting pets during covid according to Grace.

Did you expect bleeping ginger or lady gray or one of your other fantasy animal mates to do all your bits for you this week?

Exactly...how she thought this week, of all weeks, was going to be "chilled"!!

Reactions: 4
Absolutely! You are so right!! A big fuss... she us not the first woman to get married!

Exactly...how she thought this week, of all weeks, was going to be "chilled"!!
And she still isn't packed for heading off tomorrow!

Like she would have known weeks ago of her appointments this week! She could have easily not gone to that freebie event in BT yesterday & dropped loki & cara in wexfird last night.

She LOVES the drama ... how he sticks her!! Not too late Kips...Mount lady gray & gallop off into da Whest!!!

I'm getting anxhie watching this tit show u fold!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cah minder: Loki it's time to go back to your mammy her big day is all over. Good girl, c'mon now.

Loki:
lokiinsane.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Imagine the drama!?!?
🤣
Honestly it wouldn't shock me at all. I think she really got a gunk a week or two ago when she realised Frog Prince weren't lifting and laying her like she might have expected ? So for her not to have the basic essentials done while she's swanning round getting wedding phone cases like a title with a bride headband.🙈😅
Imagine the drama!?!?
🤣
Yup…there’s going to be something that goes majorly wrong…again not that I’m wishing it on her..she’s just too lazy to make sure she was sorted and organised with the basics and now she’s fannying about with hangers and pointless shite and ignoring the obvious!

Reactions: 7
She's off to the gym in the morning, then to her dad's grave & then a blow dry!

What is the gym obsession! If she has so much to do, could she not forgo the gym ( one session 24hrs before the wedding won't make a difference) & get stuff done!

At least little Sienna was at the salon!
The gym, the grave and then a blow dry and hasn't even started to back for travelling down to the wedding tomorrow afternoon for the 4 of them! If it was me, I'd want everything packed and organised the night before so I wouldn't be stressing the day of travelling to make sure she has everything ready!

Reactions: 13
Grease's wedding diary entry.

Dear Diary,
Night before de night before ekkkkk

"Oim wrecked from me day, Den fuckin Kips ran away,
Now OIM dumped with de kids, They say karma's a witch!

Veil or tiara, most other brides be scarleh,
Battered sausage in hand, oil have a cry to me Mam.

Been gifted a hanger, oim tallagh's no 1 scanger,
Me cah's going crazy, pawn him off cos I'm lazy.

Last wedding gym tomorrow, OIL beg, steal or borrow.
Because forever I'll be, greasy grab it for free.'

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The winner of that competition doesn't have a private account and this is a selection of her 97 followers. Looks like a suss bot account to me 😕
It should be reported to the ASAI and also report des Kelly interiors as it’s clearly a fake account.

Reactions: 11
Mags is trolling her telling her to go straight to bed she sounds like a horse 🐎. Oh tit sorry she said sounds hoarse, my bad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.