Faces by Grace #62 She-hulk or not she'll fit into that dress, don't mention Pelo, that hair is a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is poor Sienna barefoot?
Did she get her toes painted too?

Wish she would stop saying "heading down to Virginia". Its my own irrationality shining through I know but last I checked Virginia is above Tallaght in the map so they are heading up to Cavan, not down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She really is going to milk the tit out of the wedding! Phone case and all 🙈 and then saying time to wear white from here on in. 🙈🙈🙈😂🙄 My god! She'd wither anyone's shite 💩

Reactions: 11
I’m betting on this dress
Oh good Lord and the diddies down around her waist!!
Cannot believe she hadn't even packed, like what a tit show!! I would actually be hyperventilating if I was this disorganised but she has absolutely nobody but herself to blame. All week to herself basically, and she fannied around at the gym and an unnecessary night in Wexford and event. She really is her own worst enemy.
I think everything will work out though because everybody will jump in tomorrow to help her so as to avoid an epic meltdown.

Reactions: 8
Oh god have just watched all her stories... she is manic. What on earth was all that waffle about?! The cah and Cara. The long goodbye, the tears, the bahher sausage.. alone time on the beach and in the mobile. It's so plain to see that she loves the animals more than her two beautiful kids Why didn't she just stay at home last night to pack and be organised. She literally has not mentioned Kips or the kids once throughout this whole wedding build up... everything is all about her. She's so selfish and deluded. It is painful watching her stories but find myself glued as everyone else is.

Reactions: 30
I don’t comment on the appearance of kids usually but my heart breaks for poor sienna in those pictures. Everyone dressed nice for the pamper evening, including frankie who has a nice pretty dress on and grace hasn’t bothered a bit with sienna. That poor little girl is so neglected.
I thought that also. Little Frankie in a pretty little dress and Sienna in something thrown together like she’s been taken from camp 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ It doesn’t take much to get kids nice clothes, Penney’s have fab little things but obviously Greasy Grace just doesn’t even think of things like that. She’s the worst of the worst

Reactions: 18
Her last gym session tomorrow, im betting its not just the last one before the wedding but the last one EVER

• Haha
Reactions: 25
One day in the the not too distant future Sienna, the little pet, will be able to see all the stuff on here, nothing goes away online so it will all be here for her to see and I pity her, imagine having the thoughts in your head reinforced by other peoples opinion! I messaged Grace earlier asking how the kids were enjoying the build up, purely cos she maddened me so much, it should be such a special time for the whole family but I doubt she will bother to reply. My kids have great memories of the build up to birthday parties, communion etc, nothing extravagant, just cake making, decorating with banners, blowing balloons, happy shite basically and they still surprise me with their recollections of things, things I didn’t think counted but in the minds of children these things are massive and special. That is “content” you can never replace, redo or reconstruct. Life is real, certain things are so special to only the small knit of people involved and I pity her her loss😢

Reactions: 16
I dip in and out of here because Grace is honestly certifiable at this stage and it's just not worth the brain worms watching her stories, but caught up there:

1. The battered sausage and chips - what in the name of all that is holy was that about?

2. Her daughter in a half zip sports top, and bare feet in the beauty salon; the poor little thing just doesn't get a second thought.

3. I apologise to that follower, but the actual state of those hangers; two different fonts like?

4. I have never seen someone so upset and emotional in the week leading up to their wedding. I think it's complete horseshit from Grace; quick to turn on the waterworks when she get overwhelmed because of her own idleness, and then like a smug pig in shite sitting in a salon getting fawned over, and miraculously grand again? Just stop.

Reactions: 22
Wish she would stop saying "heading down to Virginia". Its my own irrationality shining through I know but last I checked Virginia is above Tallaght in the map so they are heading up to Cavan, not down.
You're not alone. I came on to say this. Its UP to Virginia Grace you absolute Moron.

Reactions: 8
Dare I say it…. I’m a little upset I didn’t wake up to a morning chat to cringe too! 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone must’ve told her to stop with the all white shite.
So much for the last gym season,
Agree with the comments re Siennas clothes, she could’ve had her looking well really quickly even from camp, or heaven forbid, kept her home!
No bride I’ve ever known expected to have an abundance of time in the lead up week. Dope.
Getting her stress out at the gym? Stress? Woman doesn’t know the meaning of stress.
Getting her emotions out at the grave? She should be deliriously happy about getting married. This is apparently her last milestone, nothing left to look forward to after it etc.
This ‘morning person’ ideology is to avoid adult responsibility, particularly towards her children.

Oh Grace, so far off the mark with so many things.

Reactions: 18
Did I hear her right, I only half listen to her she’s ready to become a wife. Dear lord she has the fella, the children, the house and the commitments what does she think she is at the moment. She il have a ring, a marriage cert and pictures of herself as the blushing bride on every wall. No big changes. She’s in for a shock after the honeymoon. No content no bride to be walks.

Reactions: 25
Poor Sienna, I'd say someone else picked her up form camp, had her for the afternoon and dropped her off at the salon and that's the first time Grace has seen her today.
I wanted to pay for all those treatments at what discount did you get wasn't someone on here saying before that they heard the staff asking the owner what discount was grace getting today.
Grabby Greedy Freebie Grace.

Reactions: 13
I thought that also. Little Frankie in a pretty little dress and Sienna in something thrown together like she’s been taken from camp 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ It doesn’t take much to get kids nice clothes, Penney’s have fab little things but obviously Greasy Grace just doesn’t even think of things like that. She’s the worst of the worst
I completely agree, Frankie's little dress are in Dunnes for 6e as my little girl has a few of them. Grace is so self centered she obviously didn't think about putting something pretty on sienna for the pamper afternoon.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.