Faces by Grace #62 She-hulk or not she'll fit into that dress, don't mention Pelo, that hair is a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220721-092525_Instagram.jpg

Saw this and instantly thought of Grease! She's taken self-care and toxic positivity to a whole new level.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1433797
Saw this and instantly thought of Grease! She's taken self-care and toxic positivity to a whole new level.
I agree with this to an extent. As in if you’re feeling unwell and you had plans with friends, cancel them and go to bed. Self care

Going to bew-ee treatments and only seeing your kids when you need content is not self care. It’s selfish

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think grace is just a pure misfortune. She keeps trying to chase the popularity she had when she “vlogged” siennas birth (she never shuts up about it as if we could forget she went viral bla bla blaaaah) 🥱 so I would not at all be surprised if she “live vlogs” her wedding morning 🙄

Reactions: 11
All I can think of watching the lead up to her big day is the inevitable down that is going to follow when it’s over especially since she said this is it for her, nothing left to look forward to

And who will pay the price? Her children

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Remember when we all thought it was very strange she was not talking about the wedding at all and no content related to it?? Be careful what you wish for ladies 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think grace is just a pure misfortune. She keeps trying to chase the popularity she had when she “vlogged” siennas birth (she never shuts up about it as if we could forget she went viral bla bla blaaaah) 🥱 so I would not at all be surprised if she “live vlogs” her wedding morning 🙄
but she is getting it. Her followers are going back up because she is going to go live on her wedding day. She can’t have 1 day without going near her phone.
I didn’t even have my phone in my hand during our wedding. I enjoyed our day.

Re Sienna,I can guarantee she resents Sienna. She thinks Sienna will take the limelight away from her.

I wonder with Sienna and Hayden even be getting ready that morning with her and the bridesmaids.. she'll probably send them off with Chris to get ready

Reactions: 8
I had to go to an anniversary mass yesterday evening and the lady on the organ started singing amazing grace. I was grinning away all I could think of was the tattler that said she’d walk up the aisle to amazing grace.. couldn’t stop thinking of her all then! 😉 god bless tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 17
but she is getting it. Her followers are going back up because she is going to go live on her wedding day. She can’t have 1 day without going near her phone.
I didn’t even have my phone in my hand during our wedding. I enjoyed our day.

Re Sienna,I can guarantee she resents Sienna. She thinks Sienna will take the limelight away from her.
Her followers are going up by hundreds some days I’d say she’s had the credit card out it’s too suss the amount she’s gaining each day and the likes and comments are too low on each post for amount of followers she has
Why follow her when you can watch without following her

Reactions: 7
I agree with this to an extent. As in if you’re feeling unwell and you had plans with friends, cancel them and go to bed. Self care

Going to bew-ee treatments and only seeing your kids when you need content is not self care. It’s selfish
Yes totally agree self-care is a priority but not when someone, especially a child, is relying on you. I think it can be used a little too easy these days as no one will dare challenge Grease's need for space.
Selfish indeed.

Reactions: 10
ah it’s expected she would gain followers on lead up to wedding/honeymoon but let’s give it time after all of it to see will she keep them. remember at one stage she had 183k followers she’s still wayyyy below that

Reactions: 7
Mags always has frankie in lovely little outfits, and once again sienna was brought in the same clothes she wore to camp 😏 most likely filthy xause you know kids 🤷🏼‍♀️ and shes just there in the background as always cause let's face it its GRACES BIG DAY no one else's 👿

Reactions: 17
She’ll be doing another article someday soon about how the evil tattlers were making a laugh of her

Reactions: 1
ah it’s expected she would gain followers on lead up to wedding/honeymoon but let’s give it time after all of it to see will she keep them. remember at one stage she had 183k followers she’s still wayyyy below that
I refuse to believe she gained 10k followers just because she's getting married. Nobody is that interested. It screams bought followers to me

In fairness at least she took Sienna to the nail salon! A lot of you were losing your tit when you saw Mags had her wee girl there and no sign of Grace with Sienna.. no pleasing some people 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.