Faces by Grace #62 She-hulk or not she'll fit into that dress, don't mention Pelo, that hair is a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so sad on that little girl
It really is...all jokes aside...most people here are genuinely sad for that little girl. I've no kids, but I've nieces & nephews. I live in a different part of the country to them, but make every effort to spend time with them. They know their auntie adores them.

She does nothing for that little girl unless it's a paid ad or its been gifted. From what she posts, little Sienna has been excluded from all the fun.

Could she not have kept Sienna out of camp or even a half & go off together, with Anne & Mags, and get nails done. Perhaps as a thank you for all their help.

She ages me!

They're all in Beautique, Sienna is probably there too, well I hope she is! Otherwise its so crappy
I really hope so! And I'll happily eat humble pie if she is there x

Reactions: 12
I can’t see the battered sausage story! 😭😭😭 did she delete it? Or is it amongst the cara splashing stories that I tapped thru!??
Yes was the stories on beach in Wexford try waragainstinstagrammers

See mags is out with her little getting little nails done for the wedding no fear of Grace doing that with S
Mags is prob bringing sienna too🙄

Loki off her meds with de cah minder (grease forgehs to send on her tablehs):

View attachment 1432466
What’s the cath on meds for?

Reactions: 2
Grease reminds me of Eddie in Ab Fab. She’s already treating Sienna like Saffy..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes, believe it or not Grace failed to promote the shop at all and had to be called out here before she one piss poor demo of the machine. She actually showed her kitchen worktop with THREE different coffee machines on it, delighted with herself gloating. She was also going out buying coffees is loads of different shops and never darkened the door of Bear Market! It was such a bizarre #BA. Some people from here actually contacted BM and explained that having a #BA puts people off buying, especially when the influencer is so bad at it.
And they pulled the "We are a small company and don't know what we're doing" tit acknowledged it was a tit show and then 2 days later shared her tit attempt, the same day she made a song and dance about the coffee shop beside her in the industrial estate

• Wow
Reactions: 5
If sienna isn't there with the rest of the bridal party I will blow 👿

Some of the posts on here got me thinking, when I was Sienna's age I was flowergirl for my aunts wedding.

We all went for measuring and to try on our dresses together (they were made by a dressmaker), they made such a big deal and great fuss about buying me a pair of white shoes with a "heel" (think Communion style shoes!), all the bridal party got matching necklaces which I still occasionally wear today, we all had mani pedis the week of, I had a pale pink polish on, we went for lunch after and I was given a champagne flute with 7up in so I could "cheers" like everyone else, I was fussed and minded all week, it was like I had 5 mammies! And the morning of, we all had our hair done and I had "makeup" put on (a few swills of a dry brush on my face" by the MUA. It's actually something I haven't thought about in yonks but looking back it was so wonderfully beautiful and a real introduction to womanhood and girly days.

She's ruining that girl and I hope one day she realises it, but by then it'll be too late

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Some of the posts on here got me thinking, when I was Sienna's age I was flowergirl for my aunts wedding.

We all went for measuring and to try on our dresses together (they were made by a dressmaker), they made such a big deal and great fuss about buying me a pair of white shoes with a "heel" (think Communion style shoes!), all the bridal party got matching necklaces which I still occasionally wear today, we all had mani pedis the week of, I had a pale pink polish on, we went for lunch after and I was given a champagne flute with 7up in so I could "cheers" like everyone else, I was fussed and minded all week, it was like I had 5 mammies! And the morning of, we all had our hair done and I had "makeup" put on (a few swills of a dry brush on my face" by the MUA. It's actually something I haven't thought about in yonks but looking back it was so wonderfully beautiful and a real introduction to womanhood and girly days.

She's ruining that girl and I hope one day she realises it, but by then it'll be too late

And that is how you do it! What a truly lovely & beautiful memory for you to have & cherish ❤

Reactions: 15

Same! You’ve brought it all back, I was bridesmaid for my older cousin, I was 7, had just made my Communion so had the white shoes, dress was a peach chiffon number (Essex 1984) we had a peach flower ‘crown’! I had a ‘facial’ & manicure with the adult bridesmaids! I was made feel central to the event, & have a very special relationship with my cousin, even if she’s well divorced now!

Yes, believe it or not Grace failed to promote the shop at all and had to be called out here before she one piss poor demo of the machine. She actually showed her kitchen worktop with THREE different coffee machines on it, delighted with herself gloating. She was also going out buying coffees is loads of different shops and never darkened the door of Bear Market! It was such a bizarre #BA. Some people from here actually contacted BM and explained that having a #BA puts people off buying, especially when the influencer is so bad at it.
Thanks for explaining and sorry I do actually remember this just never coped/noted at the time it was Bear Market. I'm going to email them asking are they still involved with her and aware of her carry on.

What’s the cath on meds for?
She said on her live that Loki is now on medication due to her irratic behaviour.

I think there is too much tiger dna instead of domestic CAH.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thanks for explaining and sorry I do actually remember this just never coped/noted at the time it was Bear Market. I'm going to email them asking are they still involved with her and aware of her carry on.

She said on her live that Loki is now on medication due to her irratic behaviour.

I think there is too much tiger dna instead of domestic CAH.
How, How did I miss that?! The cah is on meds!

Loki needs to ground her tigger paws & have a gallop around the healing forest.. she'd be grand! She's probably gone on a retreah!

• Haha
Loki off her meds with de cah minder (grease forgehs to send on her tablehs):

View attachment 1432466
I think I missed this why is Loki on meds? He’s a bengal and not really supposed to be kept in the house, he has instincts to climb and jump. Don’t tell me she has to sedate him to curb his natural instincts.

Between this is and the bucket this week that’s enough, she’s shedding a tear over a battered sausage and I’m a stranger on the internet welling up over the treatment of her children and cah

Let us know what they say!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Chris De Burgh - Lady In Red (Official Video) - YouTube

🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶

I've never, ever seen fake tan the colour of shite,
Your upper lip shines so bright, hm hm hm hmmmm,
Will the wedding dress resemble Grandma's ruffled valance?
Nellie Olsen inspo per chance? G'wan give us a glance!
And you have never seen the kids you're rearing,
They are standing in buckets with biro heart, so not to cry,
Garden's a pig-sty!

The She-Hulk in white, is dancing with me, wedding eyebrows on fleek,
VIP mag is here, so stop talking 'bout your gee,
NO WE DON'T WANT TO SEE! 😲
But I hardly know this Tallaght hun by my side,
Photoshop! How are you not mortified?

I've never seen you pose without the tyrannosaurus hands and ring light,
I've never seen a parent out gyming at first light, always escaping!
I've never seen so many veils on one bride,
And then you turn to your batter sausage and smiled, you took my breath away,
And I have a terrible feeling,
Such a feeling that you feel asleep in the competition bed, you'd sleep on a washing line!

The She-Hulk in white, is begging for tit-tape, she's got some cheek,
Lady Grey is here, so Martin's called his attorney,
She's giving the horse a McFlurry!
The kids hardly know, this strange lady by their side,
They completely forget, what their Ma looks like.

But the Tattlers will never forget, Kips in his sexy thong, MY EYES! 🥴
The She-Hulk in white,
The She-Hulk in white,

We love you Grace,
Tattlers know what you mean and are proud of you!
Happy Wedding Day! 😁

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
It just baffles me how a bride to be disappears on her own for the night 2 days before her wedding. If she needed a cry fine go for a walk clear your head. She has made such a big deal about dropping those animals off for a few days..surely to god when it was that far away would she not have asked someone to take them. How is she so organised, I dont understand it has she the kids bags packed for the wkd??? Are they travelling down the night before or travelling the morning of the wedding does anyone kno? Is she going to sit in a wedding car for roughly an hr in her dress...🙄🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I'm calling it now...her next "venture" after de weddin..a wedding planner! Kips and her friends will be so proud of her after all her hard work organising the wedding of the year 😒👀🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8

🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶

Garden's a pig-sty!

Such a feeling that you feel asleep in the competition bed, you'd sleep on a washing line!

The She-Hulk in white,
The She-Hulk in white,

We love you Grace,
Happy Wedding Day! 😁

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
Songwriting queen does it again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Banger for Greasy to add to her wedding playlist.

She-hulk in white LOL

• Heart
  • Haha

🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶

Garden's a pig-sty!

The She-Hulk in white,
The She-Hulk in white,

We love you Grace,
Happy Wedding Day! 😁

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

IN-bleeping-CREDIBLE....get yourself an agent 👏👏👏👏🎉🎉🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.