Faces by Grace #62 She-hulk or not she'll fit into that dress, don't mention Pelo, that hair is a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus christ 😆 :sick: Desperate to keep up the insta hun life.

She'll hit a new low. Live streaming her first sausage battering as mrs mongey krispy kreme kips
Oh sweet Jesus There’s an image I didn’t need today

Between this thread and Sarah burkes thread today I haven’t put the phone down or stopped laughing all day. Thanks everyone, keep up the good work

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t see the battered sausage story! 😭😭😭 did she delete it? Or is it amongst the cara splashing stories that I tapped thru!??

Reactions: 2
Still laughing at her just nonchalantly saying “so I had a battered sausage and a good winge” 😂😂😂
The gal is comedy gold!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't know what's worse...she arrived at the salon with the Bride hairband on OR the salon gave it to her!

She is milking the life out of this wedding!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't know what's worse...she arrived at the salon with the Bride hairband on OR the salon gave it to her!

She is milking the life out of this wedding!
Sure she’s nothing left to look forward to after this, remember!

Reactions: 18
See mags is out with her little getting little nails done for the wedding no fear of Grace doing that with S

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Sure she’s nothing left to look forward to after this, remember!
She can look forward to announcing winners of the latest competition, let’s be honest if it’s not done today. It probably won’t ever be 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Loki off her meds with de cah minder (grease forgehs to send on her tablehs):

9D65C508-DC16-475E-B083-97CDCD447EDA.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I didn't know what! What a bloody con artist she is! Lazy piece of tit. Bear Market should dump her!
Yes, believe it or not Grace failed to promote the shop at all and had to be called out here before she one piss poor demo of the machine. She actually showed her kitchen worktop with THREE different coffee machines on it, delighted with herself gloating. She was also going out buying coffees is loads of different shops and never darkened the door of Bear Market! It was such a bizarre #BA. Some people from here actually contacted BM and explained that having a #BA puts people off buying, especially when the influencer is so bad at it.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
They're all in Beautique, Sienna is probably there too, well I hope she is! Otherwise its so crappy

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.