Faces by Grace #62 She-hulk or not she'll fit into that dress, don't mention Pelo, that hair is a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Other than to try her hand at making a few € from the AF, what is the point in posting this if it’s not at the v least same day content? Posting about a coffee run from yesterday!? She’s so bad on social:
BA3EE9C6-1EA5-45F1-8BF6-B12BCB7B5727.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Other than to try her hand at making a few € from the AF, what is the point in posting this if it’s not at the v least same day content? Posting about a coffee run from yesterday!? She’s so bad on social:
View attachment 1431914
Isn't she supposed to be a brand ambassador for that Bear Market coffee? That's why they gave her a €600 coffee machine which I think she made a video of her using once and never mentioned the machine or the shop again. Until today.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Yea Chris is as bad. There is nothing stopping him buying kids garden stuff or insisting they are at home when Grave is instead of being pawned off. He is happy to pay serious wedge to creches...overnight babysitters..camps etc weekly. He's also happy to use his 70 year old MIL regularly.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
But she’s really thinking about herself and how he was possibly the only person who understood her until kips saved her🙄the other fella had a lucky escape😂 it’s not only her dad not there it’s the whole other mountains of shite she goes on with be the best parent your dad would want you to be grace
That’s what I don’t get. Clearly she was doted on as a child/adult by her mother and father. She seems to have nothing but amazing memories of her dad which is wonderful. No fear of her giving her children the same sort of life and memories is there? Shipped off every chance she gets, no holidays other than nannies mobile in Wexford where they must get PTSD from cause everytime they go down their mother takes off without them. Grace having meltdowns and crying fits over bloody nothing and everyone rushing to pander to her. Nobody else matters as far as she is concerned, it’s baffling to watch

Reactions: 30
She’s the type of bride to be an hour late for her wedding ceremony, leaving her guests sitting there like tools.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's an utter gobshite who seems to think her phone/instragram is her own personal
She’s the type of bride to be an hour late for her wedding ceremony, leaving her guests sitting there like tools.
and then say.....but it's my wedding...

Reactions: 8
View attachment 1431914
Run, don't walk! Her Celine honey g sunglasses are on sale. You too could look like you're fit to batter a person (or sausage) around every street in fair Tallaght. #fashunblogger

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can't take credit for this but the person who called that she doesn't have the green folder.

It's REALLY bizarre she didn't post about that the day she got it and made a big fuss. Although it would have been done before the #gifted WB ANXIEHE juice delivery that sparked the last few weeks of manic content.

Prior to that we barely heard from her, we had a static pic of the gym and Grease's attempt at an artsy side angle shot of her takeaway coffee cup. No doubt home to bed to sleep 9-5.

Isn't she supposed to be a brand ambassador for that Bear Market coffee? That's why they gave her a €600 coffee machine which I think she made a video of her using once and never mentioned the machine or the shop again. Until today.
I didn't know what! What a bloody con artist she is! Lazy piece of tit. Bear Market should dump her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Imagine going live on insta the morning of your wedding instead of losing the phone for the whole day and night and just enjoy it.....she will spend the day on the phone .....hungry for content to upload wouldn't be surprised if she goes live the wedding night....kips waiting to to get it on and then herself there hold on a minute we will go live 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Imagine going live on insta the morning of your wedding instead of losing the phone for the whole day and night and just enjoy it.....she will spend the day on the phone .....hungry for content to upload wouldn't be surprised if she goes live the wedding night....kips waiting to to get it on and then herself there hold on a minute we will go live 🤣🤣🤣
Jesus christ 😆 :sick: Desperate to keep up the insta hun life.

She'll hit a new low. Live streaming her first sausage battering as mrs mongey krispy kreme kips

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Oh no! Ginger and Lady Gray had one of the Nips N Kips shots made with WB's ANXIEHE juice on de weddin NIGH o_O

ginger nuts.gif

horse.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread title suggestion : Crying into me chips, slippery nips, Kips must be on the brink of a slip 🐎

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Re-sharing Terris post ugh. Grease getting tagged by her guests getting ready. Miles more organised than her.

"BUH I CAN'T, ME ANXIEHEEE. MAAAAAGGGS TAKE DE KIDS IM HAVING ONE O ME MELTDOWNS AGAIN"

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.