Faces by Grace #62 She-hulk or not she'll fit into that dress, don't mention Pelo, that hair is a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine taking a nice beach stroll and coming across Grace crying into a battered sausage

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Grace ,
Do ur boobs hang low
Do they wobble to and fro,
Can u tie them in a knot,
Can u tie them in a bow ?
😂
For the wedding that is .

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Imagine taking a nice beach stroll and coming across Grace crying into a battered sausage
Snap! No joke I was literally typing this same thoughT up just as you posted:

Imagine walking along the beach trying to clear your head after a long days work. You stumble upon this 'mother' who ran off to Wexford to stay on her own in a mobile with her two pets because she NEEDED me time. This girl doesn't work a day in her life, has au pairs, creche, family who run once even a hint of a tantrum appears.

Sorry but I can't believe as someone who apparently worked so hard for years on her wedding body, is sitting alone having a chipper 2 days before her wedding? Blows my mind.

The real question is, did she eat the chips as well as the battered sausage? Or did she just buy the chips to cry into?
261EAD87-E3B0-43CE-B481-005697719268.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Crying on the beach into a bahher sausage 🤣🤣 imagine pippa or Rosie coming out with that line 😅
haha no leave that to rough af 'ah here leave it ouuh' Grease.

I see a collab coming with a local chipper! Grace the face of the Tallaght Battered Sausage
😆😆😆😆

Grease will come on a special IG live:

"GOOD MORNING! *hand under chin* It's 9:30am, de middell of the nigh for most of youse, hope oi didn't wake yiz, oive excitin news. OI've just signed a deal OI been dreaming abouh since I was a young greasy grabber. No, not me fav daily shampoo herbal essence, anudda one. I've give youse a clue, OIm tearing up just thinkin abouh it, I'm here on the beach.....
Ye dat's right der Mohammed! Youz guessed it! I'm now de face of the battered sausage special in me local oim bleeping buzzin'

#ba #gifted #greasybatteredspecial #ad #fitfam #b2b

Last edited:
  • Haha
Thank you for the wake up call!!!!!!!!!! She annoys me so much when I see her stories and you’re right, I just unfollowed her

And westlife and sleepover in her mams the night before!
Wedding Westlife you mean. I wonder did JLo go on with this tit last week.
Ah girls you're very funny. I'm lying on the beach on my holliers, crying tears of laughter reading the posts and not a battered sausage or bag if chips in sight to mop up my tears 🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Snap! No joke I was literally typing this same thoughT up just as you posted:

Imagine walking along the beach trying to clear your head after a long days work. You stumble upon this 'mother' who ran off to Wexford to stay on her own in a mobile with her two pets because she NEEDED me time. This girl doesn't work a day in her life, has au pairs, creche, family who run once even a hint of a tantrum appears.

Sorry but I can't believe as someone who apparently worked so hard for years on her wedding body, is sitting alone having a chipper 2 days before her wedding? Blows my mind.

The real question is, did she eat the chips as well as the battered sausage? Or did she just buy the chips to cry into?
View attachment 1431833
Even Cara is scarleh for her in that pic!!

"When am I being dropped off at the kennel ..woof woof...come back Loki...woof woof...is there any battered sausage left or did you inhale it all ...woof woof!"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What struck me was she showed more emotion this morning talking about the bloody dog and how upset she was than when she was talking about forcing poor sienna into a summer camp after having her vaccinations on Monday 😕
Oh my god I couldn’t believe that all the emotion about the dog and cat and sitting on the beach crying what’s that about they living together and have a house and two kids she needs to cop on I wish she would read here she would get all the bloody advise and truth there is!

Reactions: 15
I don’t think anyone would be critical of someone feeling sad or grief in the absence of a parent at a wedding.

It becomes disingenuous when the phone is whipped out and the sad face cried into my chips story is posted. Send that to your friends of family, 170,000 complete strangers just suggests attention seeking.

I'm really relieved to see some posts today criticizing Kips as a parent too. There was some shade thrown by some on here recently towards those who even mentioned Kips and criticizing him. It's 100% fair game for him to be called out too. He's benefiting from this social media life of hers big time. Two chavs, terrible parents the pair of them.

I don’t think anyone would be critical of someone feeling sad or grief in the absence of a parent at a wedding.

It becomes disingenuous when the phone is whipped out and the sad face cried into my chips story is posted. Send that to your friends of family, 170,000 complete strangers just suggests attention seeking.

Yes, yes and yes! Crying into your phone for attention is where it crosses into fake, attention seeking and pathetic cheap content.

Reactions: 18
Why the duck would u even want to stay in thd mobile on your own shes literally a whacko you think she would be including those kids in the build up making it exciting but no its me me me me me
Could have taken the kids to Wexford with her to leave the pets in kennels and made a little trip
Of it but oh no she be afraid of her life they would miss the camps and she be stuck with them the next day she is really insufferable

Reactions: 13

Nail on the head 👏👏

Let’s hope she doesn’t look like a battered sausage in her wedding dress 👰‍♂️
🤣🤣🤣 I dropped my coffee laughing at that! Ye are awful bold!

Ekkkkkkkkk

gives me ultimate rage
I flinch when I see that !! It's not a word ye muppets!!!!!!!!! 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In fairness if you’ve lost a parent then the week leading up to your wedding can be very emotional and you miss them a lot. I don’t judge her at all for being emotional this week and thinking about her dad
But she’s really thinking about herself and how he was possibly the only person who understood her until kips saved her🙄the other fella had a lucky escape😂 it’s not only her dad not there it’s the whole other mountains of shite she goes on with be the best parent your dad would want you to be grace

Yes, yes and yes! Crying into your phone for attention is where it crosses into fake, attention seeking and pathetic cheap content.
[/QUOTE]

Exactly, that’s all it seems to be about for her- content. Everything is content because she has none.
I don’t think in any true moment of grief I’ve had I’ve thought you know what I must take out my phone and record this and actually I’ll share it to all my followers. It’s not genuine

• Heart
I genuinely think she doesn't want to get married. I don't think she can cope with being a settled married mother of 2 with a normal life. Her numbers will drop drastically after this wedding and I don't see her getting pregnant again to gain numbers. I think she's this as a "that's it" moment she knows she's done.
I think she will keep the numbers as she’s comedy gold it’s like tuning into a you daily tv programme 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.