Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Molly83

Is she actually taking pictures of peoples houses without permission 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
Her sense of entitlement is like no other.. such bizzare behaviour, oh I'll just post random peoples houses to thousands of people.. my God!
I was just coming on to post similar! Imagine going on her stories and seeing your front door broadcasted to her followers!!! Poor Mohammed will definitely be influenced to come over and visit us then.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

JustmeKC

VIP Member
I’m a dub and have fond memories of playing in fields, getting manky & picking up god knows what. I’m mid 40s so it’s not like I’m ancient! Our kids are wrapped up in bubbles these days; nothing wrong with the child picking up and playing with a stick, plenty wrong with him having to carry dog shit while she talks shit and pays little attention to what he’s doing. He’s too small to be unsupervised.

Sickofthissh1t

Chatty Member
Grace not sharing anything about wine port because she knows how bad it looks that she's gone away but just can't turn down a freebie
Grace not sharing anything about wine port because she is lazy as sin and never does her influencing job properly but just can't turn down a freebie

Fixed that for ya there 😜

• Haha

influencethis6

VIP Member
Well I won't sleep after that
....close ups of those 2 tits...sorry hydrafacialed tits!

Sweet suffering Jesus, they deserve each other!

And the cah licking her puss...Loki Lips - a new treahmen to Iconic Beauty!

#instahundun

• Haha

newaccount2022

Chatty Member
What’s the deal with her and bras?? There’s no way she’s not uncomfortable, can she really not see that shortening the straps of that bra would make all the difference to her shape in the dress? I don’t know why she insists on wearing her tits down at her stomach.

• Haha
  • Heart
Unfortunately until businesses start paying attention to stuff like this, nothing will change.
Imagine being in a venue, going on about how amazing it is (because it's free) then marching yourself to a rival hotel to hint at a free stay, then back for a free massage and lunch. If wineport was so amazing why not stay there for your day 2?

As others have said, not one mention of p20 during her walk, or yesterday other than a picture of the bottles. HOW is that value for money??

HumphreyB

VIP Member
I’ve reported those posts with other peoples homes. Like seriously grace you may live your life on line but other people don’t and value privacy

• Heart
The few beauticians and dermatologists I've spoken to have warned me against Facials too close to the big day! 4 weeks out at the latest due to potential breakouts or skin sensitivity!

jazzbot

VIP Member
"Can't wait to be your wifey" euggggghhhhhh she is so cringey!!!!
Pretty much everyone can't wait till this circus is over.
If she was 24 I could probably understand her carry on but she's 30 whatever with two kids and they've lived together for yrs and talk to eachother like utter shite so please spare us!!!
She doesn't give a f about Krusty Kripsy she may aswell marry the fucking horse she met this week instead at this stage. It really is like so many have said, me me me with her.

• Haha

jazzbot

VIP Member
She did. She then went to Westlife with her sister and friends and wore a veil and white dress, calling it a "mini hen" :cautious::rolleyes:
No one else was dressed up in hen gear so she looked like an absolute sad case attention seeker. Important fact to note here 🤣

Greazy is just 😵💫🤯🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

FrooLoo

She’s getting extensions in 🙈 It’s the chop you need Grace not adding more hair to the rat’s tails 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

JustmeKC

VIP Member
Denise uses tropical products. Tropical???? Fuck sake grown professional who can’t say topical. Ugh.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Oh my God the shite she is saying this morning, she loves sharing beautiful things!!!!
What is beautiful about the cah and dog licking eachothers arses.
She is for the birds😂
She'll be sharing everything because she wants the praise, adulation and "stunning" comments, she feeds off it.

• Haha

Flower45

VIP Member
She is making a wedding look like a huge major event. Sorry it isn't. Millions of people do it every day. You book a venue and whatever bits you want, you get a dress suits, flowers etc its not the huge mega event she is making it out to be she's so embarrassing. Like you would think she was churning the cheese for this cheese board the way she is going on! She goes on like a 10 year old. Imagine if there is a little hiccup on the day there will be tantrums and tears.

Then the next day she is going to swan off and leave other people to sort out the hotel and her kids. Unbelievable.

whataloadof

I can’t understand why people would want to get their photos taken with a so called “influencer”🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ It would be the last thing on my mind to go up to someone like FBG and ask for a selfie. Just weird.