Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Millicentgirl

VIP Member
So two nights in a row sleeping away from her kids.
No shame this one, she may as well just be a glorified babysitter. Worlds worst mother, god help those poor children.
Sad thing she sees no wrong in it those poor kiddies will be affected when they’re older
Her daughter tells her she misses her and she still doesn’t see it
It’s all about Grace. What kind of relationship have her and kips got they never seen spend any time together unless it’s a free date night
I’m all for having nights out with the girls but she’s extreme

Reactions: 26
Grace doesn’t seem to follow The Wineport Lodge herself or even P20sunscreenireland but has just started following a new account called Glasson Lake House.

• Haha

Dusty2020

VIP Member
So she listened to us, she’s wearing a bra!

Unfortunately she’s clearly borrowed it from someone or found it on the floor of that awful gym, because that’s the worst fitting bra I’ve ever seen. Her boobs look like deflated tennis balls in old socks.

View attachment 1404298
She looks like she just stepped off a little house in the prairie set 🥴

• Haha
Ok so I didn’t think her hair could get worse…..it can!! Bloody horrific!

Also, big speech about how she can’t wait to marry Kips, 8 days blah blah blah and it’s the caption to a picture of herself living her best life, it’s not even of the two of them 😂😂

kips babes, you are just an insignificant detail in GRACES special day!

• Haha

Kilingtime

VIP Member
PUT YOUR TITS AWAY GRACE, NOBODY WANTS TO SEE THEM!!!!!!!!

Apologies for shouting, she's just not getting the message about this is she 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
I genuinely think she has some form of reverse body dysmorphia? Where she looks in the mirror and genuinely doesn't see what the rest of the world does?? That wee cutout sundress fits and would look nice- but she NEEDS support?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Grace not sharing anything about wine port because she knows how bad it looks that she's gone away but just can't turn down a freebie .
What is that dress she's wearing, looks like a night dress, at least the other look like they made an effort, even if it is a case of who let the dogs out.
Imagine paying for a night away and then you've got this pack of rough huns there pretending they're important alongside you

• Heart

zappa

These houses are not for sale they are private homes, if i seen my house on her page id go mad

• Heart

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
She's been engaged for 4 or 5 years. She's postponed the wedding twice. I don't understand how she has so little organised by now.

• Haha

DublinHun

VIP Member
Not just a free lunch as they are staying overnight according to Jen. Another night away from the kids. She must be delighted. Would be hilarious if she turned up all sunburnt for something sponsored by a suncream brand.
a place thats in the blue book for food & accommodation giving away free nights or the pr crowd are.. it would give you rage when you fork out of your hard earned money to see them getting freebies 😡😡

• Angry

Scarbouro

VIP Member
And she won't even acknowledge it or apologise. Just delete, delete, delete and pretend it never happened! 🤬

• Angry
  • Haha

Kswiss2020

Chatty Member
I don’t know why today moreso than any other time she has come on but her chat this morning infuriated me. She seems manic. Jumping from one topic to another. Telling people she’s “real” and it’s ok to be stressed. She’s for the birds.

Reactions: 24

JustmeKC

VIP Member
I still can't get over how Kips saved her from bring dumped what 15 years ago?
Like how much of a kick in the teeth is it that she still talks about how devasted she was in Aus, as if the ex was the love of her life.
Grace cop the fuck on, you were dumped, while in Australia, no house together no kids, yes it sucks but imagine being dumped after 5 years of living together and being kicked out of the house you'd looked after, just because your name wasn't on the deeds. Guess what happened? I got over it, she's a bloody emotional vampire.
That’s awful :/ I’m glad you got over it 💕

So kips was her rebound guy after a bad break up? She needs to realise she’s not the only person on the planet who’s had their heart broken. But if he’s on this pedestal for ‘saving’ her from a break up, then he could well be afraid of what she will do if he instigates one.

I hate my wedding photos cause my ex husband is in them 😂
Same same! I look fab in them, as do my family & friends but he ruins them 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

JustmeKC

VIP Member
Why is she insistent on talking to the phone instead of paying attention to what her toddler is doing? Child could easily have an accident and she’s busy talking shite to a bunch of people on the internet instead of watching H.

shite hair, shite chats, shite parenting.

• Heart