Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Park73

So a newly created account, with no follower, posts and not following anyone. If a similar account was being mean they would be called out as a troll and comment deleted. Very strange that she is interacting with it at all.
Weird alright

Reactions: 2

jazzbot

VIP Member
It doesn’t matter where you’re from. I think it’s mad to let very small kids pick up random stuff off streets, in the park etc

JustmeKC

VIP Member
No you don’t! You just drop the little man wherever you want.

I agree with the previous poster, you can just look up any house on any street on google maps so reporting her probably won’t do anything but I still think she’s an idiot for sharing them and using them as content 🙄
Ok grand, but who out of her followers would’ve dropping the little man around there if she hadn’t drawn attention to it 🤣

anyway yeah she’s still a dope. Hopefully she disappears into oblivion post wedding.

qwertyQ

Chatty Member
No review left on Google yet for the gym which is weird to be honest. If they are such a family ya think they would have 5 stars

jazzbot

VIP Member
This one loves floating. 🤦‍♀️

Greedy Greasy 🐖

Bet this scumbag made this post after reading my email but I notice there is two Seans there. All as rough as the next. Place reaks of toxic masculinity. Him bawling at Jen out the window like a tramp last week. 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick

Pianogal

She’ll be on now in a minute with the eyes rolling around her head to avoid eye contact with the camera and a half arsed apology!

JustmeKC

VIP Member
Ye know this sharing of GFM appeals happens so regularly but what I’d love to see is THEIR donations - do they think sharing means they don’t bother parting with their cash?

Kokanoseynoodle

Chatty Member
Omg she makes a show of Denise in that live. Screeching owwww like a 5 year old getting her hair done and then saying Denise was being too heavy handed,,

Last edited:

Cpeople

VIP Member
This clown will probably drink the p20 and smear the coke on her face.
Absolutely another one who whinges daily about minding her own kids, if she's not whinging she's out drinking only difference between these two houses are Dan's the aupair in themindofamammy household