Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sickofthissh1t

Chatty Member
No you don’t! You just drop the little man wherever you want.

I agree with the previous poster, you can just look up any house on any street on google maps so reporting her probably won’t do anything but I still think she’s an idiot for sharing them and using them as content 🙄
I think the difference is 169K people aren't going to go and drop a pin at those houses in Glasson, but she shared them with 169K people with one click of a button!
I agree with not reporting her, she's technically not doing anything wrong, and the likes of Retro Flame doesn't get any abuse for sharing all those Halloween houses in NYC, but it's still a bit weird!

Reactions: 3

jazzbot

VIP Member
Oh my god the editing of her stories are shocking. Cutting off every second.

In fairness I think her skin looks pretty good after that facial. But kips is another story. Absolute state of him 🙈
Grace didn't point it out clearly in her crap edit (shock horror) but I think she did a before and after of her face. I noticed in the before her skin looked sun damaged, possibly from the sun beds! But her after looked good I agree.

I think tbf Kips was reluctant to get his done. I wonder did the therapist warn him (and to cover her own arse since their wedding is days away) given his sensitive skin and he already had some eczema. But no herself rail roaded him into it for the freebie. Greasy the expert, knows better than any skin consultant.

Last edited:

jazzbot

VIP Member
This can’t be Grace? Why would she tag pelo highlighting the cringe and awkward elephant in the room of herbal essence?

Or is she so lazy she’s trying to smooth things over to make it easier on herself!?

Other than that comment, I 💯 think it’s G or the KKK Krispie Kreme Kips. Lady Gray is too classy to pull a cheap stunt like this. She also thinks G is a nut job and wants nothing to do with her.

Attachments

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Gone for me, I did report but only the pic with a few houses not the one house pic. All gone as are the horse ones
Why can’t she just apologize and acknowledge it

😅😅😅😅 Comical. Is that person her with the "Ekkkk" or is somebody just taking the complete mick out of her
Has to be her! Didn't she have "ekkkk" in one of her posts the other day? Like it's not commonly used, and if used shouldnt it be eeeeek rather than ekkkkk? Unless this ginsync one is so obsessed that she's flat out copying G's vocab or something 🙄

Gizmos and Gadgets

Chatty Member
Now I’ll criticise the woman for plenty, but I’ve seen all sorts of people wearing all sorts of outfits these last few days - nationally we don’t know how to dress in this heat 🤣
Couldn’t agree more 🤣 took me a good 10 mins to throw on a top that didn’t clash with my pink shorts 🤣 absolutely useless in this heat we are 🤣

• Haha

jazzbot

VIP Member
I just thought it reminded me a lot of Doms dress? Just the shape of the train at the back or something!? Maybe I'm clutching at straws 😂
Don’t know much about Dom sorry other than she looks gorgeous and is much better at content than G. G is headache enough, can’t take on the pain of her friends too. What dress did she have?

Would she be fuming Greazy is copying her!?

qwertyQ

Chatty Member
Does she want to remove the horse image too? So people know you don’t just approach someone else’s animals