Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gooseylucy

Surprised at Lydia Elise Millen bothering to give Grace a wedding gift. Their influencing “styles” are light years apart. Grace will be referring to her more now 🙈😅
Saves her having to go to the wedding and grace can make a big fuss of it

Reactions: 3

overgrammers

VIP Member
Let me get this straight...she's staying in the Wineport Lodge (for FREE) but proceeds to walk to a rival hotel in the same village and advertise for them with constant tags, having a coffee there and try and beg for a FREE stay! Unbelievable.
This is her job!! Imagine working for Apple but taking a stroll over to the Google building and talking about how amazing it is and how you've emailed them asking for a job opportunity. In the real world you'd be sacked and told where to go.
I'd be seriously having a word with her if I was the Wineport management, very ungrateful.
Is her free stay with P20 or with the Wineport Lodge?
P20 prob pays for it, she’ll be tagging the other hotel in the hopes of a free stay there next!

AlriReggie

I'm confused, is P 20 paying for the stay or are the hotel giving them the free stay. Either way they're all doing a shit job of advertising both.
I was wondering this too… I’d say P20 are paying / contributing at least. Like when there are “launch brunches” House Dublin etc aren’t footing the bill, the product being promoted / PR company are!

roo689

VIP Member
I actually think a lot of woman, especially mothers, have similar boobs to Grace, the only difference is most know how to hike those girls up and support them correctly by wearing a proper fitted bra!
Yeah mine are nothing to write home about but go to m and s at least. Get a bra

Gerry o

VIP Member
Ah come the hell on here. I'm all in agreement with the rediculous hen comments but asking that she stays home for fear of covid is a bit much. It's an endemic virus ffs, that'll rip regardless and it's time to get on with life and stop blaming people for an unavoidable situation . I work in the hse and all our covid patients were in hospital for other reasons when they got it in the hospital.
I have met some bridezillas in my day but I've never seen the build up to a wedding like this. It's so odd that she's barely mentions little Sienna's dress or had any little occasion for her since she's having so many for herself.
God yeah sienna barely gets a mention about how gorgeous she will look and excited to see her and little jobs she will have on the day etc her self love knows no bounds how in gods name do the people around her not see it and be completely turned off and her “followers” all
The mushy shite they write🙈

I just can't get over the difference in her photos to her videos! Like, it's not the same person!
She looks 8 months pregnant and being rushed up the isle😅

Gerry o

VIP Member
I can't take credit for this and can't remember who said it.

But this is literally them. Onslo and Daisy - trailor trash:

View attachment 1420523

How much better with Grace looked if she went with a boho bob instead and from what we know, it would suit the dress/style she is going for:

View attachment 1420529
View attachment 1420531
Those days are gone I’m afraid she now looks like she’s in her 40’s her face is greedy and her “happy face” always looks fake 🙄