Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi88

VIP Member
What did this person Martin say?

She is off her rocker thinking its ok to share the photos of the houses to almost 170k followers (even if a lot of them are fake!). She lives on another planet!

Reactions: 2

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
The absolute state of the boot of the car! She'll probably have some company come and gift a free valet this week to get ready for the wedding
She should be having Cara in the boot too, not travelling up front. It's so much safer.
When I first got my labrador I had a passat so had to put him in the front footwell. It's so distracting. When I changed my car the only requirement was a suitable boot for him.
She's so bloody lazy

jazzbot

VIP Member
Her dress must be stored in her own house and she must be stressed about it to say she’s constantly trying it on.

Predictions:
Her unsupervised kids will get at it.
Her wild cat will rip the fuck out of it.
It’ll be covered in coffee and/or food stains.
It’ll accidentally be picked up in all the clutter and put into the dump aka her car booh.

City
Fok??? Eh we have parks in Dublin too ya know? Ever heard of the Phoenix park? Stephens green? And as a mother of three I always let mine pick up sticks.
I was just explaining why we grew up careful. A young child in my school got weils disease. It was awful. I’ve lived in Dublin since I was 9 years old btw.

Besides, Bet you don’t talk shite into your phone while your toddler runs around unsupervised picking up actual shit and random crap off the ground like our Grease 🤣

Last edited:

Lovethegosslife

Chatty Member
I'd say after this wedding so many will distance themselves from her shit, all the tallaght huns and her own sis. Who could possibly tolerate her crap any longer. Her hair is disgusting. She'd be better off with a bob and cut off all the orange hair at the ends. She looks so unhappy. I had a look back at her older Instagram pic, she's like a different person. She looked happy back then. What has happened
I did the same went back on her and Chris's insta and the change really came when hayden was born. Up until then they both still looked great in themselves its like it all went downhill after that.

Flower45

VIP Member
Sorry but was thinking she hasn’t mentioned her and kips legal registration has she? Usually a photo opp and another excuse for a day out. So if she’s married on site next week is that a legal marriage. Perhaps she forogt?!
Yes its a legal marriage if its done by a registrar. No need for a separate ceremony

Reactions: 1

lashofeye

Chatty Member
Honestly no way, I wouldn’t let a toddler pick up sticks. Older kids would know to wash their hands when they got in. I grew up in the country (farm to be exact) and we would always get shouted at (lovingly!) by adults if we picked up sticks or random shit, anything that would be left laying around overnight outside for fear of contracting weils disease (some call it wheelers too I think??). A child in school got it at one stage and we were all weary enough. Laugh all ye want city folk but that’s country hygiene for ya!

I’d always be mindful myself of it too. A toddler will have that same hand in his mouth 5 seconds later. Grace wasn’t even watching him.
Also rats and dogs have pissed on them !

• Heart

Mammy2021

VIP Member
Ye know this sharing of GFM appeals happens so regularly but what I’d love to see is THEIR donations - do they think sharing means they don’t bother parting with their cash?
Don’t you know they need the money because they’re the 1st couple in the world to ever get married! 🙄

• Haha

JustmeKC

VIP Member
Imagine a nip slip on the walk down the aisle!!!

Maybe the black and orange hair is in support of the Kilkenny cats out on Sunday. 🤣🤣
Ah don’t give her ideas - that’d be a good way to keep her name out there for a while after the wedding