Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DublinHun

VIP Member
I’ve already contacted them. But 1 isn’t enough. Keep informing these brands who they’re actually hiring to promote their products. They don’t study them, they’ll just go with what their agency recommends.

Matchstick are pretty much a sales company negotiating deals.

If the in-house marketing teams in these brands get a lot of feedback, they’ll stop and question more.
Publicity loft is the crowd that did that for P20

Reactions: 1

Sunflower16

Chatty Member
This can’t be Grace? Why would she tag pelo highlighting the cringe and awkward elephant in the room of herbal essence?

Or is she so lazy she’s trying to smooth things over to make it easier on herself!?

Other than that comment, I 💯 think it’s G or the KKK Krispie Kreme Kips. Lady Gray is too classy to pull a cheap stunt like this. She also thinks G is a nut job and wants nothing to do with her.
Also tagged the poster telling them they could get it in Dealz?! And doesn't even follow Grace!

Gladys53

No I don't think there is shade. Rosemary seems genuinely happy with her lot (even when tired dealing with non sleeping baby) I don't think she'd be as petty to use her style to throw shade at someone
No I don't think there is shade. Rosemary seems genuinely happy with her lot (even when tired dealing with non sleeping baby) I don't think she'd be as petty to use her style to throw shade at someone else.
I didn't say anyone in particular, never mentioned Grace, the fact that she says it shows she's as bad as the rest of them. #freebiesathome

I'm surprised she didn't show anything about the appointment to notify of your intention to marry - it's an exciting step, really getting close to making things official. Anyone I know who has gotten married or is getting married has put up a pic of the distinctive green folder, some have gone for lunch, coffee or a drink after.
Yeah same. Strange they haven't. Plus used it as another excuse for a day in town, lunch etc