Faces by Grace #60 5 lunches in Naas, her content this week is all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to be able to be so blasé about my child's safety....
The point is people come here to discuss Grace, I’m sure everyone knows the ins and outs of car safety and have made their own informed decisions. IMO it gets boring when it’s brought up again after it been dropped. I’m also sure there are threads to talk about car safety if that’s what you want to do.

Reactions: 34
So sienna must be in a camp somewhere she has a name sticker on her top. I thought she was still in Wexford.

Reactions: 5
So she’s getting married in 18 days and all her followers are invited?! Will it be like Siennas birth and she’ll be on insta all day 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Because if breastfeeding/bottle, weaning or car seats come up the threads turn into an absolute pain in the hole. It’s repetitive and boring, there are plenty of places to discuss them, but here it just goes in circles and ruins the threads.
we’re coming up to the mother of all weddings (or car crash! no pun intended), let’s enjoy it without worrying about rear/forward facing seats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
They look like Onslow and Daisy out of Keeping up appearances trotting up, hands out for any freebies to grab.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 absolute image. Or Wayne and waynetta slob from harry Enfield show.

Two greedy pigs 🐖

As already stated, how the f is she still looking for shoes? They need them to do the final alterations. I had to have mine 4 months out!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When I hear Gernon I always think gurning and the double G of Grace Gernon makes it even worse!

Reactions: 4
I have never heard of the surname Mongey till Grace, it’s horrific.
Yeah I hadn’t heard of it either before but I have heard of the surname Mongan. There was some brothers who I was in school with whose surname mongan and they had the same first name. They were always causing trouble.

So if she does change her name there will no more mong10 as a discount code.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
CAFE712C-1B05-4F4A-9BDD-286CF02ABA89.png

Is it just me or is this veryyyyy shady towards Grace? Basically saying “I wear a medium but i’ve borrowed Grace’s and it’s a large or extra large”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1392758
Is it just me or is this veryyyyy shady towards Grace? Basically saying “I wear a medium but i’ve borrowed Grace’s and it’s a large or extra large”
Deffo shade thrown there. And in fairness she’s not the size she shows either. I posted here before that I seen her in the supermarket and was shocked. Her legs are huge and given that her account these days are all about her weight loss journey she’s another fraud I tell ya

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Am I the only one who doesn't want to see women's camel toes and the whole shape of them in leggings.
Same walking around town, all you see is women of all ages in leggings showing everything. I'm no prude but I really don't want to see your box girls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.