Faces by Grace #60 5 lunches in Naas, her content this week is all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who doesn't want to see women's camel toes and the whole shape of them in leggings.
Same walking around town, all you see is women of all ages in leggings showing everything. I'm no prude but I really don't want to see your box girls.
Me too…. I’ve enough issues seeing my own and trying to hide without seeing it plastered everywhere

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Even when I was a size 6, (teen, before kids) I would never ever wear those sets because camel toes are seen on everyone. It’s vile to look at I can’t get over the “body confidence”.

Who wants to workout in a long sleeved crop anyways? They’re impractical and rotten looking!

See what ya mean about Jen being a fraud, kept a closer eye on her recently. She’s full of it too!

Reactions: 17
What is it about women’s bodies that disgust women? She’s wearing clothes for the love of god. It’s nothing to be ashamed of, most of us here on this thread have one I assume. You’d never hear men speak about men’s bodies that way but women should be ashamed of theirs.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Even when I was a size 6, (teen, before kids) I would never ever wear those sets because camel toes are seen on everyone. It’s vile to look at I can’t get over the “body confidence”.

Who wants to workout in a long sleeved crop anyways? They’re impractical and rotten looking!

See what ya mean about Jen being a fraud, kept a closer eye on her recently. She’s full of it too!
All the Tallaght huns are frauds. They are just copying each other at this stage. I reckon they all know how much grace was making at her peak and all want a piece of the pie. They are all chasing the expensive lifestyle. It’s not a surprise Dom and Denise’s weddings never went ahead. I am not surprised Dom’s ex cheated on her, she is so bland. Denise isn’t the smartest either seeing as her fella turned out to be a fraud.

Also is it just me or is it strange that the whole world knows what carter’s father did but she hasn’t told him for obvious reasons. I’d fear when he is older that he will find out from someone in his school whose mothers may watch her stories and recognise them at the school gate.

Reactions: 15
Also is it just me or is it strange that the whole world knows what carter’s father did but she hasn’t told him for obvious reasons. I’d fear when he is older that he will find out from someone in his school whose mothers may watch her stories and recognise them at the school gate.
What did his father do? And whatever it is, how do you know she hasn't told him?

Reactions: 1
Is it not s bit late to be organising a wedding cake?
Oh don’t worry, she’s been stalking Pinterest for four years of their engagement so she knows what she wants…..she’s just only bothered her hole to get around to organising it 16 days before the wedding!!

she’s an absolute tit show!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Like Mags works and has two kids but is down helping this one, she’s just like a giant baby.

Reactions: 26
I’d love to “check in with myself” all day and listen to the birds. She has been extra cracked since guzzling that free crate of WB’s energy juice daily. Hope it’s nearly gone.

I love the agenda for her “busy day” …

She had to squeeze a 20 min walk in, shower at the gym - all because she must design her wedding cake last minute (the poor baker!) and get her nails done. Said nails broke from decluttering (the way she pronounces it 🤢) and mags must call at night time to help her? Christ on a bike

Greazy G Stressed off her tits.

Selfish beyond words!!

What is it about women’s bodies that disgust women? She’s wearing clothes for the love of god. It’s nothing to be ashamed of, most of us here on this thread have one I assume. You’d never hear men speak about men’s bodies that way but women should be ashamed of theirs.
My thoughts on it aren’t confined to women.

I hate seeing jeans bet onto men. No interest in seeing their junk and arse plain as day.

Just not my thing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I just laugh at her saying she has an office as if she has a job. Hilarious 😂
At first thought she was actually working until 10 then I realised she was decluttering until 10 (well Mags was) how much shite has she in that house ... who does designing wedding cakes this late I personally never had a cake so haven't a clue but I've booked a good few birthday cakes and given way more notice

Reactions: 16
Get the kids sorted..out the door to creche you mean. And by "office?" Does she not mean Hayden's bedroom?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
At first thought she was actually working until 10 then I realised she was decluttering until 10 (well Mags was) how much shite has she in that house ... who does designing wedding cakes this late I personally never had a cake so haven't a clue but I've booked a good few birthday cakes and given way more notice
She's all the time decluttering! She does know decluttering means getting rid of things, right?
I actually think she just moves stuff around the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sitting on her hole in her sons ex bedroom watching her sister move tit around = in my office until 10.

I'd say lyndsey is thrilled being left with two kids while her wife runs off to "help" her grown ass sister at the drop of a hat !

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just had a look there and ye are right, she will definitely get those Pippa ones that look like Jimmy Choo’s. There’s also a pair that look like those Loeffler Randall ones and they’re called “Grace”. She might have a divine moment of those shoes calling her, what a coincidence.
If she does she’s a hypocrite because she said the heel was too thin on the Jimmys and those shoes have a slim heel. Wouldn’t surprise me.

Reactions: 7
Am I the only one who doesn't want to see women's camel toes and the whole shape of them in leggings.
Same walking around town, all you see is women of all ages in leggings showing everything. I'm no prude but I really don't want to see your box girls.
Ditto, keep your bits to yourself. I don’t get it. Before I’m slated I feel the same about mens fitted clothing. I don’t want to see your penis and balls squashed to one side

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Sitting on her hole in her sons ex bedroom watching her sister move tit around = in my office until 10.

I'd say lyndsey is thrilled being left with two kids while her wife runs off to "help" her grown ass sister at the drop of a hat !
Its Grace in a nutshell. She thinks that is work when it's what normal people have to fit in and get done around actual very busy lives. It's like when they describe busy days as gym, nails, a random meeting as a busy day. They haven't a clue but this twit is the worst for it.
Mags is a bigger fool for doing it but then she's part of why grace is like this so she deserves it. No sympathy for any of her family.

Reactions: 21
All of these wedding suppliers jumping in last minute to help this unorganised tit show are pathetic. Especially given the crazy backlogs after covid, the wedding business is over inflated and booming atm. No need to help disorganised mongo

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.