Faces by Grace #60 5 lunches in Naas, her content this week is all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is that slop of a desert she just posted?? 🤮 Like are they both truly simple or what? She must be on the all she can eat diet.

The dress fitting tomorrow... This should be good crack!

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I wonder where Orlaith is moving to. I had thought they were relocating to the sea side but don’t think so now.

Reactions: 4
Wtf is that slop of a desert she just posted?? 🤮 Like are they both truly simple or what? She must be on the all she can eat diet.

The dress fitting tomorrow... This should be good crack!
Unless it's kaftan style, I'd say she's well and truly fukd!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aww, my thread title BUY A BRA was the most liked 😂

Anyways, I wonder how much of the fitting we will see tomorrow. I do hope her dress fits her and she's happy with it but I don't think it's going to be how she's envisioned it for the last year. 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I do hope her dress fits her and she looks well and she is happy.

I can see it just being an extended version of what she wore on the hens for the garden party.

A traditional satin dress would be absolutely stunning on her

Reactions: 4
Aww, my thread title BUY A BRA was the most liked 😂

Anyways, I wonder how much of the fitting we will see tomorrow. I do hope her dress fits her and she's happy with it but I don't think it's going to be how she's envisioned it for the last year. 😬
Robbed you were with your thread title like Graces boobs 👀 robbed of a bra! Those poor bad boys won’t be getting a bra anytime soon between the wedding and honeymoon! She be letting it all hang out! Wonder will she get a bra or bra cups at least built into the wedding dress!

• Haha
She actually has really pissed me off today. 2.5 years since the pandemic began and myself and my husband still haven't had 5 minutes peace. We don't have family to take our kids and we haven't the money for babysitters. We also have a child with additional needs who we can't leave with just anybody. Money is genuinely tight. I've had to take leave from work mainly to care for my AEN child. I'm currently fighting with the Department of Social Protection because they're denying me carer's allowance all the while trying to find money for private therapies for her. The bleeping neck on her saying money for the wedding has been stressful, she doesn't know the bleeping meaning of the word swanning off AGAIN for floatation therapy because her disgustingly overpriced gym has her over training. All while her children are in Creche. I'm literally speechless. I'm sorry for the rant, I'm not looking for sympathy but the absolute cheek of her thinking she has it hard 😭😭😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 119
What’s the point of sending those big invites with 3 weeks to the wedding? There’s an RSVP insert, sure they’ve probably had to give their final numbers already and an insert about where to stay? With 3 weeks to go you’d hope everyone who needs somewhere to stay that night has booked already.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I’m surprised she’s not sticking with tradition and waiting til after the wedding to send them! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What’s the point of sending those big invites with 3 weeks to the wedding? There’s an RSVP insert, sure they’ve probably had to give their final numbers already and an insert about where to stay? With 3 weeks to go you’d hope everyone who needs somewhere to stay that night has booked already.
Yep, I got an invitation for September last week, and I had received a save the date back last November.
There's zero point sending invites now, with an RSVP insert because no one will be able to send them back they'll have to text/emails. Everyone will already have accomodation booked hopefully. Just wasteful at this stage.

You know what I dont think money is tight, like there are ways of tightening your belt and it doesn't involve going to the gym 50 times a week.
I genuinely think she just said it to try and get the freebies rolling in.
If money was tight you wouldn't be splurging on all the outfits for the hen and heading to London for a long weekend, eating out for brekkie and lunch and buying coffee's out when you have coffee machines ( like more than one) at home. She’s a spoofer.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Spoke to the person doing my incites and she said literally nobody does rsvp inserts anymore. Plus they cost extra.. Obviously plenty money to spend

Reactions: 12
I gave up the gym because money was tight. I stopped using my dryer.
I’m blessed I saved my eldest clothes so the youngest can wear them. I’m selling some jewellery to try and keep on top of things.

She is a liar. If money was tight she wouldn’t be bleeping off for floatation bollox.
And if she is that sore after the gym that gym is the biggest load of tit going.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.