Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

username123456

Likely too big because they had to guess the correct size cause she tried on a ten, not too big because of the 6kg shes lost over the last year. She’s never actually tried the dress on in a size close to her true size until today. Grace won’t let that small detail get in the way of patting herself on the back for a job well done on the dress being too big. All those mornings and evenings she abandoned her children are worth it cause the dress doesn’t fit thanks to her “hard work”.

I love how she denied Sienna the playground at the garage but Anne had to take Sienna away so Grace could take a minute by the sea to smell her Da. She genuinely astounds me with her selfishness
Smell her da 🤣🤣

Thread title suggestion.

Kids with ma, smelling her da, please God put on a bra

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 162

TheCatsMa

She actually has really pissed me off today. 2.5 years since the pandemic began and myself and my husband still haven't had 5 minutes peace. We don't have family to take our kids and we haven't the money for babysitters. We also have a child with additional needs who we can't leave with just anybody. Money is genuinely tight. I've had to take leave from work mainly to care for my AEN child. I'm currently fighting with the Department of Social Protection because they're denying me carer's allowance all the while trying to find money for private therapies for her. The fucking neck on her saying money for the wedding has been stressful, she doesn't know the fucking meaning of the word swanning off AGAIN for floatation therapy because her disgustingly overpriced gym has her over training. All while her children are in Creche. I'm literally speechless. I'm sorry for the rant, I'm not looking for sympathy but the absolute cheek of her thinking she has it hard 😭😭😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 119
A week ago Grace was upset so her mam and Chris had to console her, mags had to come bring her for a walk, Jen had to meet her for breakfast then Dom had to meet up and listen to her shite. But when sienna is upset she gets a marker heart on her hand.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

Pianogal

Thread suggestion.
Her wedding dress didn’t fit and she got in a sulk, and to top it all off kips called her, she hulk!

• Haha
Reactions: 87

JenTen

Right Said Fred must be huge Grace fans, the last verse wrote itself!

Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy (Original Mix - 2006 Version) - YouTube

🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶

🎤I'm too sexy for a job, too sexy for a job, I grab stuff for freeeee! 🥁

I'm too sexy for dessert,
Too sexy for dessert,
So sexy, buuuuurp! 🥴

I'm too sexy to be a Mam,
Kids are pesky, now where's Anne?
Hark the ice-cream van!

And I'm too sexy for hen parties,
All the cheese has made me farty,
I'm David Brent dancing. 🕺

My socks have pockets, my friends know what I mean,
And I hide around the block instead of walking,
Put my fitbit, fitbit on the dog yeah,
And I hide round the block instead of walking.

I'm too sexy for a bra,
Too sexy for a bra,
Pendulous ta-ta's!

I'm too sexy for a plait,
Too sexy for a plait,
Micky bun erect like a meercat.

I'm mollycoddled, Tattlers know what I mean,
Oh and Kips is busy playing on the x-box,
Yeah on the x-box, the bollox!!
I wear my sexy thong, he's playing x-box.

I'm too sexy for my,
Too sexy for my,
Too sexy for my,
'Cause I'm all muddled, Tattlers know what I mean,
And my heart's gone all big from the cacao,
Yeah me cacao, me cacao yeah,
My heart's gone all big from the cacao.

I'm too sexy for my cat,
Too sexy for my cat,
Poor pussy,
Poor pussy cat,
Now hide that cat up above,
The attic, up above,
Heaps of likes guaranteed.

And I'm too sexy for this thong! 👜 😘

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Her little “poor me” chat about how much she has to do is the final straw for me. How does she think people manage to organise weddings when they have actual jobs and responsibilities, (including raising their own children unlike grace). I can’t even hate watch her stories anymore. She has no clue of the privileged life she is living and I can’t handle watching it anymore
Agree with you..
It's tough listening to her there when I literally sat on the bathroom floor today and couldn't breathe I was crying that hard... over physical health issues that require more surgeries...money worries (like most people) and not having a parent/partner to lean on.. feel absolutely suffocated with the weight of the stress of life....

Grace you really don't know how privileged you are...

(Please don't feel sorry for me... I'm only ranting cause I'm anonymous... )

💛

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Likely too big because they had to guess the correct size cause she tried on a ten, not too big because of the 6kg shes lost over the last year. She’s never actually tried the dress on in a size close to her true size until today. Grace won’t let that small detail get in the way of patting herself on the back for a job well done on the dress being too big. All those mornings and evenings she abandoned her children are worth it cause the dress doesn’t fit thanks to her “hard work”.

I love how she denied Sienna the playground at the garage but Anne had to take Sienna away so Grace could take a minute by the sea to smell her Da. She genuinely astounds me with her selfishness

• Haha
Reactions: 69

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Imagine being a Mum who for years and years has suffered with anxiety, who knows full well how anxiety can affect your life, turn it upside down and make you feel so miserable.
Imagine the same Mum seeing her little 5yr old showing signs of anxiousness and instead of giving her the time she clearly wants with her Mama to possibly nip it in the bud and stopping her little girl heading down the same path that you headed down, she sticks a hug button on her hand. I just cannot believe it!!!!

Also wanted to add she is infuckingcoherent when she speaks. WTF was that in the car????

• Heart
Reactions: 66
We can now kinda see why she’s stressed as in the last month she’s had a weekend away where the other huns had to pander to her, a BBQ, a hair appointment or three, nails, false tan, sun beds, hour in da flotation tank, group yoga and meditation with the huns, a cinema trip or two, date nights ,night at a musical, trips to da cute little town of Naas, visit to Newbridge, shopping in Kildare village, a trip to BelfastNewry shopping with her mam, an afternoon tea party, dinner in the Lemongrass, dinner and brunch in Langtons, brunch in Avoca, lunch in urban cafe, birthday party for her mum, walks by the sea, the river, the estuary, the park, 2 interviews talking about her woes and dropping her son in a crèche before he’s woken up, meet with the person who is actually planning the wedding. Cop on Kips you just have an easy 9-5 but you’re girl is stressed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

spotlight

VIP Member
Do you no what else wud give sienna comfort grace, maybe you minding her and not letting everyone else mind her or sending her to Wexford, summer camp, crèche!!

• Heart
Reactions: 60

newaccount2022

Chatty Member
Just caught up on the stories.. she got into the car and started crying, surely Sienna was there? Then she’s talking about how much she cried and she’s scared and overwhelmed in front of Hayden? What’s the need, can she not do these stories after she’s had a nice day with them? Imagine what Sienna thinks sitting in the backseat when mam gets into the car and starts roaring???

She’s stressed and had to cry to her mam, come home and cry to Chris, has to go for a walk with Mags… and she needs to meet Jen for breakfast and Dominique next week so she can unload the worries further. Actually sad how she can’t just push through and deal with things, how lucky is she to be getting married in a beautiful venue and have her two kids there alongside her… have a laugh with your partner about how stressed you are and how you can’t wait for the honeymoon and fecking get on with it

• Heart
Reactions: 59

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
I can't get over how big Krispy was in that video. He had lost a tonne of weight a few years back as well. The whole family obviously eat these big portions of unhealthy food, they really should learn health portions/cookings when they've two kids.

The actual state of her in putting her trotters in the Jimmy Choos after saying only last week there's no need for designer shoes that she's happy with her ones from ASOS. She's no shame at all and no sense of pride in her appearance.

They look like Onslow and Daisy out of Keeping up appearances trotting up, hands out for any freebies to grab.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Because if breastfeeding/bottle, weaning or car seats come up the threads turn into an absolute pain in the hole. It’s repetitive and boring, there are plenty of places to discuss them, but here it just goes in circles and ruins the threads.
we’re coming up to the mother of all weddings (or car crash! no pun intended), let’s enjoy it without worrying about rear/forward facing seats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53