Faces by Grace #60 5 lunches in Naas, her content this week is all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also the clothes she left hanging in the wardrobe aren’t Sienna’s size. You can tell by the length, they are way too small. Wonder is this why the kids are always wearing things too small. Is Grace going through things already gifted?
Like when you think of it, you never see her posting things of shopping trips with the kids for new clothes etc..
when my daughter was Sienna’s age a Penneys haul per season was always needed as they grow so fast and my daughter also liked it
she is a pity

My son is 8 months old and I have already put his newborn stuff in the attic! And wasn't she only bawling about having so much to do for the wedding and there she is tackling the wardrobes 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Who would offer her a dress with 18 days to go? Unless it's an off the peg dress, she'd never get a second dress fitted and altered at this late stage?

Reactions: 5
I'd say they're gifting her shoes. Sure she "doesn't want to set unrealistic expectations for her followers"🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yellow diamond, I too was cringing looking at H in loius Copeland touching all the clothes .

Reactions: 1
Like when you think of it, you never see her posting things of shopping trips with the kids for new clothes etc..
when my daughter was Sienna’s age a Penneys haul per season was always needed as they grow so fast and my daughter also liked it
I loved shopping for clothes for my lad when he was young. Many stores have the cutest and coolest collections for kids - a lot of the time he didn't need anything but I just couldn't resist. He's now a teenager and turns up his nose at anything I would pick out!! 😆

And wasn't she only bawling about having so much to do for the wedding and there she is tackling the wardrobes 🤷‍♀️
I wonder is she doing a bit of a clear out of the house to make room for all the wedding gifts.....?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Callin it now,it will be Jimmy Choo pearl shoes in BTs for the Gram v pearl pippa copies from shop in Limerick.

Reactions: 10
The little white dress is who she's following now.
Just had a look there and ye are right, she will definitely get those Pippa ones that look like Jimmy Choo’s. There’s also a pair that look like those Loeffler Randall ones and they’re called “Grace”. She might have a divine moment of those shoes calling her, what a coincidence.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm still baffled as to how the shoes don't suit or go? She knew what the dress looked like, the store should have given her an approx heel height if she was worried about that.
How can they not suit? If memory serves the ones from asos she showed were very similar to the non pearl Choos she was looking at and said she'd have gotten if they had a block heel (Thin strap, white) the pearl ones are total opposite of that again??

Reactions: 8
When I got my dress, I was told to bring my shoes for the fitting so everything could be measured. Lucky enough I had shoes (expensive shoes) that I seen by pure chance and knew they where for me for the wedding.

Reactions: 4
Maybe the shoes she had were perfect but a company got in touch with her offering free pair?

Maybe the shoes she had were perfect but a company got in touch with her offering free pair?
Yeah I actually believe shes just decided she wants a designer or "fancier" pair and is putting out feelers for freebies.
Same if she's offered a second dress, her talk of wanting to stay in her dress will be gone and she'll snap their hand off.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.