Faces by Grace #60 5 lunches in Naas, her content this week is all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you no what else wud give sienna comfort grace, maybe you minding her and not letting everyone else mind her or sending her to Wexford, summer camp, crèche!!

• Heart
Reactions: 60
That’s the first thing that came to my mind spotlight, :(
Also Grace will you ever check your posts you have ONE job, ‘hug bottom’ 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Poor Sienna 😭😭😭😭😭 My heart breaks for that poor child. Mother doesn’t even work and has her in a summer camp the first week she’s off school. Some children are extra sensitive so the hug button is helpful but we all know Sienna needs it because Grace is so absent. I wonder how many camps she has them in this summer

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
My little one is a similar age to sienna. She loves school but told me just this morning that she's so happy at home every day, having fun with her family on her school hols. I've her booked in for a camp later in the summer but My heart breaks for poor Sienna. She just wants to be at home.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1392758
Is it just me or is this veryyyyy shady towards Grace? Basically saying “I wear a medium but i’ve borrowed Grace’s and it’s a large or extra large”
I’m not a fan of Jen but have to say I learned more about the sizing of womens best from her one post here than I did from graces many rubbish ads for them,size up in the tops which Grace never mentions. It still wouldn’t “influence” me to buy but least we know now the tops run small.

Reactions: 22
This lot need to be canceled and fucked off to some island never to be seen again.
Grace you have a dog that needs to be walked it’s that simple just walk your dog.
So is she taking Kara to the class and Leaving Her in the car while she works out then takes her for a
Stroll, then back to the car while she showers and then home where the poor dog is in all day.

There is not one thing to like about grace

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wow, the poor kid would probably rather have a week at home with her SATH Mum than a heart scribbled on her hand🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 22
duck the duck off Grace you waste of space. God she boils my blood. She does nothing. Absolutely nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Like Mags works and has two kids but is down helping this one, she’s just like a giant baby.
She is a giant baby and her own little babies are just a side kick for her Iv never seen a vacant mother like she is with her kids it’s like they are not hers she has no connection with them
Well at least that’s what she puts across on her stories

This lot need to be canceled and fucked off to some island never to be seen again.
Grace you have a dog that needs to be walked it’s that simple just walk your dog.
So is she taking Kara to the class and Leaving Her in the car while she works out then takes her for a
Stroll, then back to the car while she showers and then home where the poor dog is in all day.

It’s more than she does with her kids especially sienna 🙄

Reactions: 11
Poor aienne

She's left the dog in the car? Hope she left the windows open, it's very warm today.

Reactions: 5
Grace the reason Sienna misses you so much is because you barely spend time with her. A child who gets quality time with their parents will enjoy camps etc. Your over the top wedding is not worth your kids being shipped off at every opportunity. No one cares anymore what you look like on your wedding day or anyday! Have your apts at an appropriate time suitable for the kids. Evenings & late nights are a thing..it’s shameful really…

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ditto, keep your bits to yourself. I don’t get it. Before I’m slated I feel the same about mens fitted clothing. I don’t want to see your penis and balls squashed to one side
There’s a difference though between mens balls being squashed into too tight trousers and a woman simply wearing a pair to leggings or the like, generally women bits don’t need the same space as men’s. No one is saying anyone should be squishing their bits in too tight clothing. You virtually never see a man wearing a long top specifically to cover his crotch but women are expected too. As if vulvas are offensive to the eye even if they are clothed.

Reactions: 10
Sienna even asks for the hug button when in Wexford with Nanny Anne. Considering Sienna is only in Wexford when grace needs me time or has to go out in a social occasion, you’d think upon hearing her child is clearly anxious, it would make grace drop her non important plans to be with her. I know children can be anxious and that’s not always as a result of the parents behaviour but Sienna clearly gets no time from grace and the child is yearning for it. That hug button is genuinely the most heart breaking thing I’ve seen on this thread. That poor poor child. She deserves so much better.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
It's her first year of school done and dusted, most kids are mentally drained and alittle rest at home is good for them. They are still so small, I get some Mums and Dads have no choice as they need to work and so camps etc are necessary but Grace absolutely doesn't NEED to ship her kids off for work she CHOOSES to, she could have had the poor little mite at home for the first week of hols atleast.
That's the thing about being a Mum you need to recognise when your children need their cups filled!!!
Kids pick up on things so easily, I'm sure it hasn't gone unnoticed to Sienna how much time she spends away from home, and her Mother's moods.
Just the other day she brought Sienna to see the wedding dress, something special to share with eachother ( or she had nobody to mind her) but Sienna would of witnessed Grace having a meltdown in the car after, so not really that special.
I've had bad days who hasn't but if I need a cry I hold it together until I'm away from my little ones, imagine the carryon Sienna has seen over the years!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
It's her first year of school done and dusted, most kids are mentally drained and alittle rest at home is good for them. They are still so small, I get some Mums and Dads have no choice as they need to work and so camps etc are necessary but Grace absolutely doesn't NEED to ship her kids off for work she CHOOSES to, she could have had the poor little mite at home for the first week of hols atleast.
That's the thing about being a Mum you need to recognise when your children need their cups filled!!!
Kids pick up on things so easily, I'm sure it hasn't gone unnoticed to Sienna how much time she spends away from home, and her Mother's moods.
Just the other day she brought Sienna to see the wedding dress, something special to share with eachother ( or she had nobody to mind her) but Sienna would of witnessed Grace having a meltdown in the car after, so not really that special.
I've had bad days who hasn't but if I need a cry I hold it together until I'm away from my little ones, imagine the carryon Sienna has seen over the years!!!
My other half and myself work full time. Camps are a god send. And the eldest likes them. But I feel like utter tit I have to book them. I wish we could all stay home and do fun things but with how the country is going down the recession route and down the shitter. We have to work.

Reactions: 26
Sienna even asks for the hug button when in Wexford with Nanny Anne. Considering Sienna is only in Wexford when grace needs me time or has to go out in a social occasion, you’d think upon hearing her child is clearly anxious, it would make grace drop her non important plans to be with her. I know children can be anxious and that’s not always as a result of the parents behaviour but Sienna clearly gets no time from grace and the child is yearning for it. That hug button is genuinely the most heart breaking thing I’ve seen on this thread. That poor poor child. She deserves so much better.
That child craves attention she gets it from mags and Ann but kips and grace it always seems contrived it’s very sad she always looks like she’s trying to please grace like when will this adult baby ever grow up

Reactions: 12
My other half and myself work full time. Camps are a god send. And the eldest likes them. But I feel like utter tit I have to book them. I wish we could all stay home and do fun things but with how the country is going down the recession route and down the shitter. We have to work.
I have summers off and book my kids into a couple of camps that I know they'll like, I do feel bad about it. I would have loved summer camps when I was a child but there was only sports ones and I'm not remotely sporty, so when I see art or varied activity camps I give my kids the opportunities I didn't have. Definitely don't feel bad about it.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.