Faces by Grace #60 5 lunches in Naas, her content this week is all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once the wedding is over I wonder what the content will be? She doesn’t seem to have anything going on apart from Womens Best BA and the gym.
It will be all about the honeymoon but when that's over she will have a major crash. Maybe even disappear for a while. She will probably feel so low after everything is over. Will probably want to move house just for something to do.

Reactions: 9
Another one I could see G coming across and thinking it's 'her in a dress':
MONGO2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Christ every dress posted from this shop is worse than the last. Have they anything even semi nice 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’ll be something like this. Carnage. She totally sees herself as this boho gypsy queen and the rest of us are like ehhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All the dresses posted are rotten looking. 🙈 They don't say 'wedding' to me, more like Coachella ten years ago.

Reactions: 28
Thank god someone said it. They are all the ugliest dresses I have ever seen 😳
None of them look like they will move well.

It’s one thing for a posed model to look good in a picture - stomach held tight, hand on the hip, shoulders down - but it wouldn’t look the same while walking down the aisle/walking across the dance floor

Reactions: 8
'Me in a dress'

Chaotic, manic, childish, attention seeking, moody, sulky, lazy, sloppy, 'I'll burst ye' kinda dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Once the wedding is over I wonder what the content will be? She doesn’t seem to have anything going on apart from Womens Best BA and the gym.
Well it’s hard to say since she’s no other milestones to look forward to after the wedding….

Reactions: 4
I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if there was another baby. That's about another 18 months of content til she gets fed up of it at 9mths old
I don’t think they will have another baby. She can barely take care of 2. She can kiss goodbye to the gym and all her me time.

It may be moving to their dream house in the country and complete interior and garden renovations although I can’t see them being able to afford to move.

I think once the wedding is over she will move to the country side.. and copy content from Stacey with pickle cottage and hinchs farm..

Reactions: 7
Will be much harder for her to travel to Dublin for freebie events if she moves.

I also highly doubt their finances are in a state they could afford a move.

Will be much harder for her to travel to Dublin for freebie events if she moves.

Exactly this and she’d have to “babysit” her own kids 🤣

Reactions: 4
Slightly off wedding topic apologies but I just wish Grace would bring those two gorgeous kids away! Imagine the fun they’d have in the pool, at the beach, going out in the evening for dinner and drinks and Sienna making little holiday friends. Plenty of families with different incomes and budgets so it so why not Grace? How can she look at Rosie and Just Jordan etc. bringing the kids away and her kids get no summer holidays bar the mobile with nanny.

Reactions: 15
Slightly off wedding topic apologies but I just wish Grace would bring those two gorgeous kids away! Imagine the fun they’d have in the pool, at the beach, going out in the evening for dinner and drinks and Sienna making little holiday friends. Plenty of families with different incomes and budgets so it so why not Grace? How can she look at Rosie and Just Jordan etc. bringing the kids away and her kids get no summer holidays bar the mobile with nanny.
I think she’s incapable of parenting them imo.. couldn’t handle any length of time away with them

Reactions: 17
Grace doesn't benefit or 'win' in that scenario so it won't happen.

Reactions: 6

Plus she'll need a 20% deposit as a second time buyer. Would she have the equity in the house after the 'mortgage break' etc or that level of savings built up after the wedding of the century. She's already saying money is tight 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.