Faces by Grace #60 5 lunches in Naas, her content this week is all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the house account instagrammers have another baby when the house stuff slows down and branch to mother earth content or let's try make new mums feel shite about themselves content. So unless kips completely puts the kai Bosh on it (likely) I could see her chancing that... but she'd have to give up her office (day bed room) so probably not..
She will probably just continue to fill her cup by retreats..girl holidays.. gym.. more nighrs out.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
All the house account instagrammers have another baby when the house stuff slows down and branch to mother earth content or let's try make new mums feel shite about themselves content. So unless kips completely puts the kai Bosh on it (likely) I could see her chancing that... but she'd have to give up her office (day bed room) so probably not..
She will probably just continue to fill her cup by retreats..girl holidays.. gym.. more nighrs out.
Or, or, she'll have another baby and use that as an excuse to say that they HAVE to move to a bigger house...

Reactions: 2
Wouldn't shock me if she started either looking for a new house in the country or remodelling her existing house.
Sure they've been there done that... Didn't she "remodel" the downstairs loo... i.e. Repaper and paint and Chris did some fantastic carpentry work jamming an oversized fridge into their already chaotic kitchen. Job's a good'un 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The cat riding the dog 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Anyone else hoping the dog was jumping up to kill the cat at the end there?

Would have been great, I hate that aggressive cat! No way I’d let it in my house!

Plus she'll need a 20% deposit as a second time buyer. Would she have the equity in the house after the 'mortgage break' etc or that level of savings built up after the wedding of the century. She's already saying money is tight 🙄
Plus she probably took out a ridiculous last min loan to cover the wedding in the last month.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How did they have her dress altered (again) in the time she went to accesorize to blag another freebie) Jesus is TWG a sweat shop in disguise

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How did they have her dress altered (again) in the time she went to accesorize to blag another freebie) Jesus is TWG a sweat shop in disguise
Yeah I wouldn’t have thought she would rush to get the alterations today. The wedding dress saga has turned in to a real shitshow. None of what she says adds up so I think she it’s talking bullshit.

Um… did she leave her veil on the chair? Pic 1.

She had a similiar one on her hen from penneys! Was prob an in joke to buy that copy for her hen. Very Aoife Walsh style 🤣🫣

Pic 2: If you screenshot it, zoom in and turn your brightness up you can see it’s a v bare necked number with very detailed lace. Defo looks rue de Seine. Even the way she’s grabbing the end, she only gripped the bag. The dress is balled up at other side 🤯
God bless your eyesight 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She tried to explain to Chris what it felt like being in her dress but couldn't!! I'm not surprised we've all seen her trying to chah to Chris and how she can barely string a sentence together plus I'm sure he couldn't care less anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So it’s Thursday today, will her mam have Sienna again today? Hayden probably woke up looking for you Grace, you could have let him in for snuggles instead of putting him back to bed, won’t be long til he won’t want snuggles off you.

Reactions: 10
Every time she talks about the wedding it’s about the dress or her bridesmaids, free stuff or the venue. It’s never about how excited she is to marry Chris or how she can’t wait to see all her friends and family. All for show.

Reactions: 13
I want to chop off her hand.. this under the chin thing with it is driving me crazy…

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is it not time to maybe ease up on the gym now that the dress is ready to go….or would that make too much sense 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Is it not time to maybe ease up on the gym now that the dress is ready to go….or would that make too much sense 😂😂😂😂
Well she's been going flat out for months with very little visible change so she'll probably be grand for the next few days of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m guessing she chanced her arm for a discount on her dress. Told the shop she’d like to share some of its stock to her followers, in the hope a freebie would follow. It didn’t, yet she was stuck with her promise so had to share anyway. 😂

Reactions: 13
She wanted to make the twg content she shared prefect…… the content where she prayed this or that???

duck OFF Grace, the content ya shared most people could throw up without mistakes in under 5 mins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.