Faces by Grace #60 5 lunches in Naas, her content this week is all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boho isn’t her sty
I’m guessing she chanced her arm for a discount on her dress. Told the shop she’d like to share some of its stock to her followers, in the hope a freebie would follow. It didn’t, yet she was stuck with her promise so had to share anyway. 😂
I would say the bridal shop actually asked her to do that post last week saying she was paying for her dress as they didn’t want other clients thinking she was getting special treatment once they found out ‘who she is’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If you look at their Instagram page they don’t really need graces bit of a post they have plenty of lovely pics and videos 🤦‍♀️ Graces one is nothing special

Reactions: 6
She’s defo having a nap today?

We all know that’s not unique to your daily routine.

She has a freaking day bed in her “office”.

Reactions: 6
Imagine. There are those of us who have bad nights with kids and have to just get on with it working, have full and busy days, no naps.

She’s defo having a nap today?

We all know that’s not unique to your daily routine.

She has a freaking day bed in her “office”.
Yes shes said before that the 5am gym sessions mean she usually has a nap during the day

Reactions: 12
What is the obsession with blaggers showing the time in the mornings ... this week I've seen Grace show the time she's up at..
Claire balding... Sarah burke...
Like hello... we have watches ... 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What is the obsession with blaggers showing the time in the mornings ... this week I've seen Grace show the time she's up at..
Claire balding... Sarah burke...
Like hello... we have watches ... 🖕
Its their superiority complex, look at me im better than you im up earlier. The funny thing is they could get up 6 hours before anyone else and still do less and have contributed less to their families and the world than any average person.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
A nap…she needs a nap!!
I’ve been working and also looking after my youngest (who is sick) while surviving on two hours sleep each night. And she needs a nap!!!!! But I don’t complain as my wee one needs me and I am happy to lie in their bed with them to comfort them and have the chats at 2am about what the animals say and straight back asleep then.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If she really is insisting on this “boho vibe” for her wedding then why doesn’t she chop off those rats tails and go for a mid length bob with beachy waves or something similar for the wedding. Would look so much better than those scraggy ends 🙈

Reactions: 20
Imagine if the dog got into the dress or shoes and destroyed them…. Knowing grave she just has them thrown around the house somewhere

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Imagine if the dog got into the dress or shoes and destroyed them…. Knowing grave she just has them thrown around the house somewhere
my moneys on the cah getting at it and tearing it to shreds, that thing has an evil look about it🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sure there’ll be a story about Chris trying to peek at the dress

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There’s only 13 comments on the post. Dominique’s comment sounds so uninterested.
Judging by the invitations, the potential dress design and all of the boho theme it looks like the wedding Dominique was planning so maybe that’s why she’s so uninterested

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.