Faces by Grace #60 5 lunches in Naas, her content this week is all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am actually dreading the dress! I really hope she picks something that suits her!!! But in all honesty what are the chances! 🫣🫣🫣

Reactions: 8
Sorry, thought she was picking five (actually more than 5) dresses to showcase on The White Gallery's insta. They obviously didn't want/let her anyway near it
All joking aside, I'm a big fan of Rachel and TWG - had a lovely experience there as did my sister (we went for very different things, I bought elsewhere in the end) no shade what so ever on TWG, it's a lovely boutique.

But it's the only place to stock Rime Arodaky and Rue De Seine (one or two others too) in both NI and ROI so Rachel is never short on clients. There is no doubt she's up the walls with things back to normal and wedding backlogs.

I totally agree with what was said by another poster:
Sloppy G arrived on today thinking Rachel would be so impressed by her 169k bot followers and would get a cheeky discount off her circa 4k bill. Bet this wasn't organized in advance so no time allowed so I bet this was the usual Greazy G mess. Only 3 photos shown in the end.

Only one had the dress on the model where it actually showcased it, which was probably taken from the reception area for a quick photo.

The other 2 were quickly grabbed, thrown on the mirror on the hanger for quick photos before G toddled off for lunch. Lord knows what she indulged in today with no one around.

I didn't need G to confirm she didn't get a discount. No way would Rachel sabotage her brand.

Reactions: 17
It looks like she snapped the 3 dresses on the sly because she wasn't allowed 😂 The lighting and the way they're positioned looks so unprofessional. She was Showcasing absolutely NOTHING!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
At least her vag will be covered
The only body part that will be spared.

I think this sort of dress would be lovely on Grace if it had a bit more coverage/support on the boobs. I can only imagine what she picked. I hope she dressed for her body rather than what she thinks is fashionable. But I doubt it!
But instead she'll go for something like 🤠:

mongo.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She will have her legs out. She wears booty shorts in January around tallaght

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah I don't think a reputable boutique would let her choose something that was awful on her. Some places they are that desperate for a sale they tell you everything is gorgeous on you, but a place like that surely not?

Ah I don't think a reputable boutique would let her choose something that was awful on her. Some places they are that desperate for a sale they tell you everything is gorgeous on you, but a place like that surely not?
Bottom line is always $$$.
Unfortunately I have seen brides in dresses that really did nothing for them.

Reactions: 9
Think this is my guess as to what she picked and she'd theme her little bo beep veil with it (doesn't suit at all imo):
Caine+1.jpg

Can you imagine saying no to Grace!?

• Wow
  • Haha
It's amazing how little her followers are interacting with her on posts that should be her biggest earners right now! Pregnancy, birth of baby, New house, engagement, weddings ect always bring in the top likes and comments but not with this one! Very telling! 13 comments and 2 being her "best mates" 😂

Last edited:
I reckon the dress is backless, plunge and probably has cut outs, thigh splits the lot!! 😰 We know she can’t wear a bra with it either.

You see the state of the shite she thinks she can wear lately 🤯

Quite a few contenders fit that bill.
Was it only in December she bought it? Just trying to see what season she likely bought from.

If she’s wearing that veil that was left on the chair with the ridiculous bow too, then it’s going to look a right plaster 🤢🫣

I reckon she’s paid close to 4/5k including alterations on this dress!
I’d say by the way the veil/bow was placed on the chair I’d say it belongs to the dress on the mannequin it has the same pearl detail

It looks flimsey, flesh coloured and lace in the bag. I think it's this one
Screenshot_20220706-211028_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Once the wedding is over I wonder what the content will be? She doesn’t seem to have anything going on apart from Womens Best BA and the gym.

Reactions: 5
Once the wedding is over I wonder what the content will be? She doesn’t seem to have anything going on apart from Womens Best BA and the gym.

I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if there was another baby. That's about another 18 months of content til she gets fed up of it at 9mths old

It's amazing how little her followers are interacting with her on posts that should be her biggest earners right now! Pregnancy, birth of baby, New house, engagement, weddings ect always bring in the top likes and comments but not with this one! Very telling! 13 comments and 2 being her "best mates" 😂
Middle Eastern bought bots aren’t interested in western weddings 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.