Faces by Grace #55 Grace, you've had your day, get a real job and go away.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IT REALLY SAYS IT ALL ABOUT HER DOESN IT.
Last milestone. What about H starting school, communions, confirmations, secondary school. Sporting and academic achievements. College, the list goes on and on. I'm in my 50s with 2 adult children and still haven't reached all my milestones.
Shes in for a big fall after the wedding.

Reactions: 42
That is the saddest thing ever. There’s nothing after her wedding!!!!! Like happily ever after no

My god she’s deluded. Absolutely deluded. Good luck with her Kips!

Reactions: 25
I can’t believe what I’ve just read!!! What an entitled, self obsessed dope!!!

Reactions: 19
It’s very difficult to capture the essence of her in a sentence. Anyone who has young kids saying they have nothing to look forward to, it’s hard to fathom. I know watching your kids grow up is not the only thing in life that’s worthy of looking forward to but for someone who is a parent to say that is mind blowing. It really shows her in an unflattering light. Course she’ll say now that was taken out of context and her friends know what she meant and Chris is proud of her.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
For all her hippy dippy nonsense she needs to practise gratefulness. Be grateful for what you have. I think what she means it's her last big milestone because she can't think beyond herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I buried a child and still wouldn’t say I’ve nothing to look forward to.believe me my life is no bed of roses but feck that for a defeatist attitude.

She’s insufferable isn’t she.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78
For all her hippy dippy nonsense she needs to practise gratefulness. Be grateful for what you have. I think what she means it's her last big milestone because she can't think beyond herself.
That’s Grace, no ambition. No career milestones or any other milestones after getting married. That’s it for her.

Reactions: 17
If I seen this and was my own mother that said it I be so upset

Meaning nothing to look forward how sick

Reactions: 11
'My big day'. 'Nothing else to look forward to'. I'm actually in disbelief that she used those words. Not 'our day' no? And how about the rest of your lives together?? With your children. An absolutely abomination of an article. All from her own mouth. So sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
This girl is in for a serious land when the wedding is over and done with. I can actually see the posts now😬
On another note what the actual f*ck is this. Not exactly appetising is it!
Even when you have lots of things to look forward to the wedding blues can sometimes be a real thing but then usually get distracted from life. But usually those who get it don’t have kids, a house etc… and it’s a fear of the rest of their life. But anyone I know thar had it all before getting married usually have the wedding as tick box and then move on. I fear for the big come down for little miss Grace after this. She would be better off visiting a sick kids ward in a hospital once a week rather than ringing bloody bells to appreciate the fact that she has 2 healthy kids at home. Maybe then she might realise the gift she has at home and how much she may have to look forward to. And the real suffering some families are going through she might cop on that other than other selfishness and greed she has no issues at all

Reactions: 16
That’s Grace, no ambition. No career milestones or any other milestones after getting married. That’s it for her.
Its so sad for those lovely kids. She really doesn't seem to take any joy from motherhood at all. In a way she is to be pitied because as hard and thankless as it is sometimes, there is so much joy and love if she would just stop trying to escape from them all the time. The more I see the more it seems to me like they were born purely for content. What a world we live in.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How could she say this out loud and see nothing wrong with it… what a sad existence

Reactions: 14
Some people see the big things as job (now we'll use this word lightly but she thinks she has a job she does well), house, wedding, kids. She has done the "job", house and kids. Yes she will have lots of milestones with her kids but her own individual massive milestones are done in her head after this wedding. Now granted Grace does seem to drop the kids whenever she gets a chance so maybe I'm wrong but I don't see why what she said is a big deal. 🙈

Reactions: 3
She is just a horrible excuse for a person. She is what’s wrong with the world and people right now.
I was that shouty mother this mother this morning but I wouldn’t be without them and I can’t wait to see what they do the older they get. They are the milestones not my wedding (which looking back I would do completely different given the chance)

Reactions: 9
Do you think she will comment on it?

Or like everything else say nothing and take the free stuff

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.