Faces by Grace #55 Grace, you've had your day, get a real job and go away.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a bare faced lie that she even bothers to check her DMs. I followed her way back when and messaged her in three separate occasions about various things and not once did she even look at them.

Reactions: 18
Sure she's only raging she can't go gallivanting in the evenings now 😅😅
"I know some people have to work around like kids schedules and stuff" yes Grace, ALL PARENTS DO!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sure she's only raging she can't go gallivanting in the evenings now 😅😅
"I know some people have to work around like kids schedules and stuff" yes Grace, ALL PARENTS DO!!!!
What's she been doing all day then that she couldn't have gotten in her steps before now?

The cheek of kips to go away and leave her to parent all on her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's only bulling she can't dump the kids at night and has to put them to bed 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone get the impression this is the first time she’s had the kids alone ever?

Reactions: 28
Her eye is giving me ick in her stories. Jesus Grace, go off the camera, you are only talking shite anyways.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why can't she get her steps in during the day? Sienna is in school, Hayden dumped in crèche probably. Unless the video is an ad/af thing?

Reactions: 10
Why is Grace frying her mushrooms in butter and adding double cream. She's fairly sticking to the workouts and exercise end of it but she's not cutting her calories much

Reactions: 25
God her eyes look crossed one floats off to the side it kinda always does like it’s a lazy eye but it looks worse in the video

Reactions: 1
Why is Grace frying her mushrooms in butter and adding double cream. She's fairly sticking to the workouts and exercise end of it but she's not cutting her calories much
Ke-Ho. Except she’s not sticking to it and instead is ending up with an overload of calories and worse, fat.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Fried mushrooms in butter and added double cream but then serves it with cauli rice to justify it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ the logic of grace strikes again 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Did anyone else notice anytime she heard a noise the way she turned her head so quick to the door it’s like she thought it was 1 the kids and was gonna snap and say get back to bed! Just the way she turns her head and the face at first before she realises it was the cat and then second time was the dog. The face of absolute slapped arse on her!

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Ke-Ho. Except she’s not sticking to it and instead is ending up with an overload of calories and worse, fat.
Back to Keh-ho after a weekend of pure gluttony in London. Pretty sure keto only works if you are actually consistent! She’s a lost cause. Genuinely thick as shite

Reactions: 21
Did anyone else notice anytime she heard a noise the way she turned her head so quick to the door it’s like she thought it was 1 the kids and was gonna snap and say get back to bed! Just the way she turns her head and the face at first before she realises it was the cat and then second time was the dog. The face of absolute slapped arse on her!
I genuinely think she is a person who doesn’t derive any enjoyment or fulfilment from being around her children

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Is it just me or does anyone think the eyes are from weight lifting? Like she's burst blood vessels? Sorry I'm not medically qualified and probably just talking bollox!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.