Faces by Grace #55 Grace, you've had your day, get a real job and go away.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the 'I have nothing to look forward to' comment is sowing the seed that she needs and deserves to go on various treat days, trips abroad, days out without the kids etc because she's nothing else.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Absolutely heartbreaking for the kids. Nothing else to look forward to in life after her wedding?? Emmm what about Hayden’s first day in Big School? Her kids Communion? Confirmation? Their first day in secondary school? When they graduate secondary school? There are so many milestones left from her kids but alas she doesn’t give two fucks because she won’t be centre stage. An absolute geebag. Lost any sympathy I’ve had left for her

• Heart
Reactions: 38
And would you not be looking forward to your actual marriage as opposed to the day?

Reactions: 27
Such a selfish little brat. Not our big day or like most brides would say cant wait to spend the rest of my life with whoever. But no typical grace I want MY big day. What she really gave in that interview was she wants her big day but she's too lazy to organise it so she's letting Chris do all the work.
Hi Chris run now, the freebies aren't worth it and they ain't going to last forever.

Reactions: 19
She'll be quiet on social media for the day now then come on talking about people being mean.
Get over it. We all know it's about "her day" otherwise she would have married Kips at any stage over the last 2 years. She needs intense therapy, life is not a box ticking exercise with nothing to look forward to once you've ticked everything on. You're supposed to do things for a long term enjoyment e.g. marry Kips because she loves him and wants to spend rest of her life with him, wants to have babies with Kips so they can raise them together and enjoy watching them grow up, buy a house so they can make a safe, happy space of their own.
It's all immediate gratification with her, as someone else said she needs to practice some genuine gratitude and stop stumbling through life looking for the next high/bit of attention. She has a LOT more than most but because she worked for none of it she appreciates none of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
There's nothing I love then sitting down for elevenses, a lovely coffee, scrolling through social media and boom, Grace's sweaty head posted every god damn day 🤢🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There's nothing I love then sitting down for elevenses, a lovely coffee, scrolling through social media and boom, Grace's sweaty head posted every god damn day 🤢🙄
There's absolutely no need for it, nobody and I mean nobody gives a flying duck if she was in the gym or not, yawn ,yawn ,yawn😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Unfollow her. You can check all her stories on waragainstinstagrammers when a bit of gossip is mentioned here. Thats what I do, I will not add to any of her numbers or engagement that keeps her on instragram.

Reactions: 21
Unfollow her. You can check all her stories on waragainstinstagrammers when a bit of gossip is mentioned here. Thats what I do, I will not add to any of her numbers or engagement that keeps her on instragram.
I don't follow her but keep an eye on her page because I'm nosey 😅😅

Reactions: 8
I don't follow her but keep an eye on her page because I'm nosey 😅😅
Same here and God does she give us entertainment! I think Evoke done a right old number on her with that write up. Of course she said she'd nothing else to look forward to. But they could have wrote "I've been living for this wedding" or " I've been looking forward to it for so long". I'm glad they hung her out to dry though she deserves it.

Reactions: 15
She’s trolling us with the hand under the chin. I tried to do it myself there and it’s the most unnatural pose in the world. I can’t believe that article, what a horrible woman.

Reactions: 6
Same here and God does she give us entertainment! I think Evoke done a right old number on her with that write up. Of course she said she'd nothing else to look forward to. But they could have wrote "I've been living for this wedding" or " I've been looking forward to it for so long". I'm glad they hung her out to dry though she deserves it.
They have reshared the story again on Facebook. It obviously didn't get the traction they wanted first time round! Maybe they want people to go to town on her, up their engagement!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.