Faces by Grace #55 Grace, you've had your day, get a real job and go away.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They look thrilled

So she wanted to have a big wedding because she already has her house, kids and animals and therefore has nothing else to look forward to?! Did I read that right?! Jesus, talk about not appreciating all you have…. This woman is insufferable at times!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
So she wanted to have a big wedding because she already has her house, kids and animals and therefore has nothing else to look forward to?! Did I read that right?! Jesus, talk about not appreciating all you have…. This woman is insufferable at times!
Yep having a wedding for clout no other reason.
Love how she says content won't be her priority on the day...is it ever her priority? Everything she posts is substandard and/or boring.

Reactions: 21
All I took from that article is.... I WANT MY BIG DAY. I can just see her stomping her foot having a tantrum at the thoughts of having a smaller wedding.

Reactions: 18
They look thrilled
Wasn't that photo taken when they went to get the free €200+ travel bag off LC during lockdown .

I stopped reading at this quote:

'I don't really have anything else to look forward to.'

She really is something else.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
I don’t have anything else to look forward to 😭 I’m sick. I’d look forward to every day if I could go to the gym, go for a walk, do yoga, take a bath, get my nails done, get brought out to brunch as ‘work’, free cinema trips, free food, free makeup, free clothes, free hair, free treatments…

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I stopped reading at this quote:

'I don't really have anything else to look forward to.'

She really is something else.
WOW!!!! And that right there is Grace's mind set and why she's such a miserable person.
She has two beautiful little healthy kids who have their whole lives ahead of them. I have two kids also and I look forward to seeing their faces everyday. I'm not a mammy martyr but I adore my children and I can't wait to watch them grow up. True happiness is found in the little things that happen everyday, she really hasn't a clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
If that is her mindset she is going to be seriously depressed after the wedding!! She is so miserable, everything she has around her and she thinks she'll have nothing to look forward to after the wedding

Reactions: 17
I saw this on a local fb page. Did you ever hear such shite. Im sure she'll be all over it, if it was free.

Reactions: 4
If that is her mindset she is going to be seriously depressed after the wedding!! She is so miserable, everything she has around her and she thinks she'll have nothing to look forward to after the wedding
After the wedding will come baby no 3, I've no doubt!!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The final milestone? What the hell? Her kids are still so small, there's so much ahead for her family.

She's looking at life as a box ticking exercise. Imagine your life goals ending in your early 30s!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.