Faces by Grace #55 Grace, you've had your day, get a real job and go away.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the motive behind this article?and what did they tell her was the reason for it?. Did they just blow smoke up her ass and tell her that the public were genuinely interested. The article is not written in a positive light. It shows her to be greedy and self centred. Whatever she got for this I hope it was worth it because it will absolutely not help the public view of her. Shes capable of self sabatogae in that department so Evoke must have made it worth her while. Its absolute trash journalism at its finest and her greedy hands grabbed the opportunity!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s really telling what kind of person she is with that quote. Her big day; what about Chris ? The man she’s marrying and seems to be planning HER big day all by himself ? What about their kids milestones that still have to be reached ?

she’s clearly very ill woman if she has nothing left in life to live for ? Either that or she’s a selfish bleep.

Reactions: 8
It’s really telling what kind of person she is with that quote. Her big day; what about Chris ? The man she’s marrying and seems to be planning HER big day all by himself ? What about their kids milestones that still have to be reached ?

she’s clearly very ill woman if she has nothing left in life to live for ? Either that or she’s a selfish bleep.
I'd say selfish bleep 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Unfollow her. You can check all her stories on waragainstinstagrammers when a bit of gossip is mentioned here. Thats what I do, I will not add to any of her numbers or engagement that keeps her on instragram.
You can watch her stories anyway always open I just dont follow her

Reactions: 4
You can watch her stories anyway always open I just dont follow her
I know her page is public and stories can always be viewed but watching from her page provides her with viewing numbers and count towards engagement when companies chose to to send her free stuff. I refuse to add to those numbers that keep her active on Instagram. I'll only watch her from an outside website if there's a bit of gossip. 😂😂😂

I’m not in the slightest bit shocked by the milestone statement because Grace is a simpleton. I bet she said it with such conviction because she has the emotional intelligence of a turkey

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hayden isn’t turning 3 soon is he???
Yeah 3 already. I had to Google the date but his birthday is the 18th May. She'll be on soon looking for freebies for him.

She's really crap at makeup. She put concealer on in a v on her forehead and didn't blend it properly and you could still see it glaring at you. So bad at her job. That was the day she went to the vuduz launch. So only a few days to edit that reel.

Reactions: 5
Of course Hayden hasn’t a clue what’s going on. The only time she interacts with the child is when she’s paid to

Reactions: 9

Selfish and extremely spoilt, I’d say she was spoilt rotten all her life. She’ll be on a massive come down when she gets back from off her honeymoon.

Reactions: 7
Selfish and extremely spoilt, I’d say she was spoilt rotten all her life. She’ll be on a massive come down when she gets back from off her honeymoon.
She’ll have no one to blame but herself. There’s people out there that longs for the life she can’t seem to see that she has. She says herself she has the kids and the house and she’ll have husband who clearly does everything for her ? So why can’t she just be content with what she has. She’s 100% gonna move house. She’s always going to be chasing the next BIG thing rather than appreciating the little milestones in life

Reactions: 10
Was she not invited to the VIP style awards or will we see that content next week??? (Grace and style in the same sentence 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Where was she putting the blusher in that last video!?! She really needs to learn how to apply make up for her face shape! I’m not into make up at all but even I know and that’s just from watching tik toks.

Reactions: 7
The actual DIRT of the dressing gown 🥴 Oh hell no!
And the V unblended on her forehead 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.