Faces by Grace #55 Grace, you've had your day, get a real job and go away.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fairness, her head will always by disproportionate to her body. She just has a huge head and moon face!!
And I actually think she's really good looking just has a poor diet and awful relationship with food!!

This was ten weeks in the difference and as she wrote herself, 100% diet. Eh grace, maybe try this again before your wedding???
I hate when brides lose so much weight they don't look like themselves on the day of their wedding. She is clearly not able to maintain this weight so would look one way for her wedding and then go back to her size now. There's nothing wrong with her size now if she would only start dressing appropriately for it!

Reactions: 25
I hate when brides lose so much weight they don't look like themselves on the day of their wedding. She is clearly not able to maintain this weight so would look one way for her wedding and then go back to her size now. There's nothing wrong with her size now if she would only start dressing appropriately for it!
Of course there is nothing wrong with her size, the only problem is that she makes it her daily content!

Reactions: 16
Looks like she is doing keto again, I don't think she will have the willpower to keep it up until July

Reactions: 14
That’s why she hasn’t mentioned it, she knows well she won’t stick to it again.

Reactions: 15
A friend of mine who worked in the bridal business always says where do all the skinny brides go.
Loosing weight, wearing make up you've never worn before, hairstyle you've never worn before, they don't look like themselves on the day.
I'm all for making the best of yourself but don't change drastically.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Of course there is nothing wrong with her size, the only problem is that she makes it her daily content!
Sorry I wasn't implying you said there was something wrong with her size, I see how that reads now! Apologies!!
Hope she sticks with her marriage longer than she sticks at anything else 😅
Do we think she will ever change her page name given she never does makeup anymore?

Reactions: 8
Sorry I wasn't implying you said there was something wrong with her size, I see how that reads now! Apologies!!
Hope she sticks with her marriage longer than she sticks at anything else 😅
Do we think she will ever change her page name given she never does makeup anymore?
Ahhhh no sorry my "of course" was directed more at Grace than you ! We are all friends here xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wtf was that I just watched? I’m embarrassed for her. That was a real life video 🙈 omg I’m in need of a diazepam after that!!! Oh God!! I’m scared for life

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Dies she ever wear Womens Best, other than when she's doing an ad for it with her dinner spilled all down the top

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No photoshopping there get to see her in all her size 16-18 Glory 🥳 **** nothing wrong with her size but own it and stop photoshopping ****

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.