Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tece

She gained 8 stone while pregnant on S. I remember her saying it and I was actually shocked. Like I gained weight while pregnant and I ate all around me but like 8 stone is another adult human being.

6 and a half. Also the article makes for riveting reading…. She literally hasn’t changed at all..!

View attachment 1037426
Look at kips in that article, they've both changed so much 😯 how anyone could put on 6.5 stone during pregnancy is beyond me unless they have medical issues. Not wanting to start a pregnancy weight debate but surely she had to have been eating rings around herself.

Reactions: 21

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
I think In fairness for those that talk about graces weight it’s only cause she spends the whole time going on about gym, walks food and her weight

The whole feeling sorry for herself is really starting to grate on me. She has had so many opportunities. She had pt sessions, free gym and now her friend is helping her too. She’s at home all day so she can really plan out her diet and can trot off to the gym whenever she wants

• Heart

Millicentgirl

VIP Member
Yep I don‘t get it, I mean the odd time I get out for a meal or a few drinks with himself the phones are put away. But we don’t get out all that often, wheres Grace and Chris are out or away more then couples I know they don’t even have children. so I’d say the novelty of romantic nights away have well and truly worn off with them, hence why she’s photoshopping. I’d say the phones are out all night with the two of them.
I’m in a very lucky position my kids are adults now so we get away and go out good bit but I still don’t spend night on my phone I’m too busy enjoying myself
I would hate their life everything they do is done through the lens of a phone
Sooner the better the Insta bubble bursts I’m sick of whole lot of them I don’t follow any of them anymore think lockdown open lots of peoples eyes

LoopyLou77

[/QUOTE]
Actually speaking of the kids clothes she hasn’t been gifted clothes for them in ages! Remember back in the day she’d have a clear and and say oh I can believe Sienna is wearing age 3-4 all her clothes are too small and lo and behold a delivery would arrive!!
That's true actually. Heaps of personalised bits and clothing from expensive little boutiques, etc. Oh how the mongey has fallen.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

annamum2

Surely she'd have lost those few inches from the magic tummy Coolsculpting treatments she was gifted. Or was that just another quick fix that didn't work and is never to be mentioned again ?

Dusty2020

VIP Member
I had to really look to see where she was staying. This little @ in tiny writing. I’d be pissed off if I was the hotel
The hotel didn’t give this to grease for promotion or advertising.. they gave it to her because they know she’s a wonderful human being that deserves a break.. why should she tag them and show off their establishment 😏 she’s as useless as tits to a bull

• Haha
I have a theory re:Grace. I think she has decided shes "giving up" "full time" "influencing" (all the "" because we all know the reality) but shes maintaining her online presence at a bare minimum for any wedding collabs she's already signed up for and any wedding related freebies she might be able to nab before the big day. But i suspect that straight after the wedding she will be on to say she's decided to devote herself full time to her kids.. Or something equally as laughable.
She will never give it up, though God knows why not. She'd be twice as happy working on a makeup counter, ups killing, retraining, with a regular routine and chatting to new people.
Comparing her current situation to a job that isn't social media related: if you went to work in a shop/office/other every day and were absolutely miserable because you felt like you were being bullied/trolled/scrutinised at every turn, what would you do? You would walk. 100% you would not stay in that environment. At this point the freebies and social outings can't be worth the negativity that being a digital creator brings her.
Also being in the same role for any length of time can make a person bored and feel like they are in a rut. This I exactly her, she's been doing the same job for what, 10 years now? Anyone would lose motivation. She's stuck in a rut and needs a more challenging, fulfilling job.

• Heart

Gerry o

VIP Member
Surely she'd have lost those few inches from the magic tummy Coolsculpting treatments she was gifted. Or was that just another quick fix that didn't work and is never to be mentioned again ?
Was great advertising for river medical! Serves these companies right for throwing the freebies around proves they are rubbish then

LoopyLou77

Anyone else notice that there seems to have been a cooling off between G and Dom, considering they were inseparable a few years ago.

Apart from group outings with mutual friends, they are never pictured out alone. Whereas Dom will regularly post herself with each of the hunzos, including tonight with Jen at the gym launch or during the break up period with Deneez. In fact, none of them go out with her alone anymore, bar Jen due to the gym connection.

175 a month I pay for a private gym but it's group PT style set up. in my case I lost 6 stone in the first 7 months so an investment that was well worth it. Going there over 2 years now and would happily pay more if they increased their prices.

• Heart