Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What happens to all the flower decorations all over a room after the wedding?
Seems like an awful waste of Money. Ok grace will get it free so won’t care.
We put them on parent/friends’ graves to mark the occasion with loved ones who could not be there.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

FruitLover strawberry

I lost 10 pounds since January and I have done NO excercise

Just saying Grace
I think weight loss for me is about the amount of food I eat

I am about to start incorporating some excecise this month but unfortunately I can’t justify the expense of a daily PT, don’t have the time to dedicate the 20k steps as I eh work then parent , dont have free protein meal companies sending me stuff, no friends that are gym owners, no BA with a gym clothes company but SHUR look I’ll struggle on 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Not_another_flogger

I think what @CailínBeag is highlighting is that there's a difference between commenting on her weight in line with what she's sharing on her page (eg if she's photoshopping, if she's fabricating how much weight is lost or what size clothes she's in, etc) and commenting on her and her family's actual looks. I've thought it for some time and agree with CailinBeag, but never brought it up before for fear of being told I'm a Grace fan, need a rave thread, etc! Each to their own opinion and all of that, but the thread is supposed to be about Grace's dire attempt at selling shite on Instagram (refuse to call any of them "influencers" any more).

Pianogal

My god the “competition” 🤦🏻‍♀️

pity her robot followers don’t know how to enter, it might have more of an uptake!

in the whole of her “digital creator” imagination, all she could come up with was getting her DOG and 5 year old to stand beside her, as she very bizarrely looks like a pregnant sausage?! And this is supposed to entice people to want to enter/ buy those clothes!!!??

I really want to be able to say this publicly to her, not in a nasty/“trolling” way..
But I suppose I would be in her “target audience “ and as a consumer, this is not good! She is in the wrrrrrong job!

• Haha
  • Heart

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
Why couldn’t she just do a nice thing by taking him? Why does she have to strike a deal so Jen has to take her kids back? She’s so grabby and selfish

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Not the best advertisement for WB.

Them shorts look like they’re cutting off her circulation. You can’t photoshop your way out of this one Greasy.

No doubt after this picture Grease will be taking to the bed for a few days🙄
Il probably be ate for saying this and I’m not fat shaming and I know she’s entitled to wear what she wants but I’m going to say it anyway to point out the fact she is delusional when it comes to her size, she’s probably one of the bigger girls in the gym photo and she’s the only one wearing skimpy clothes in the midst of winter.. I genuinely don’t believe she sees what we see, she sees a size or two bigger than what she wants to be when in reality It’s more than that

Tallestmamof3

The face on sienna is life 😅😅😅😅😅😅

She's as bored of her shit as the rest of us 🙃

"With the gals" que awkward pose with the child and the dog is miles away.

Ah stop
What's with the word gals or galentines fuck off Grace your not 12 and get a decent padded sports bra with support.... it will take the knockers out from under your pits ...
Sorry but she is a pleb.

• Haha

Suzysoo2013

I'm sickened, its a fab hotel I stayed there just before Christmas and have another night booked for April, but i will be cancelling now.
One thing though I'd love to be a fly on the wall when she sees how much the carpark will cost her, I hope she at least has to pay for that!
We have that hotel booked too to for 2 weeks time and I’m very much wanting to cancel and book somewhere that doesn’t give these instahuns fee PR stays - especially the likes of Greasey…… 😵😵

Grace lives the life of a single woman with no kids. Off out this morning for brunch. Where does she get the money from? Seriously though everything is going up petrol electricity grocery bills everything yet grace seems to have no money worries whatsoever even though she only has about 2 regular jobs. Women's best being the only one I can think of but I'm sure there's another.

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
As everyone keeps saying here, it's 80 percent diet, 20 percent exercise. She can walk the length of Ireland but if she eats and drinks like shit it's going to do absolutely fuck all.

Her gym mate is leading her up the garden path a bit by telling her she's "on it".

Losing weight is fucking difficult, but it's not impossible! I have a consistent back injury so avoided alot of exercise in the run up to my wedding and focused solely on the eating, no starving myself just calorie controlled and cut the alcohol and shit. I lost two stone.

Her brain is just obsessed with the exercise side of it and we all know she can't focus on more than one thing.

Stop, that high pitched shrill is infuriating. Your man beside her looks like he is gonna erupt any second 😂😂 She really is a melt and a dose all rolled into one.
She shrills like your 50 year old chain smoker auntie who’s drunk at Xmas and sees the tiramisu being brought to the table!!! It’s actually mortifying how openly giddy she gets when food is out… addiction.

• Haha
Does she pay for the retreats? She’d be better off investing in a good set of pre-made meals or nutritionist at this stage. Or just put towards general wedding expenses, retreat seems like a silly decision given the time.

Why can’t her cup be full enough with her fiancé, gorgeous kids, upcoming wedding day, supportive mum and sister, new build home, endless nice products….. just don’t get her.

LoopyLou77

Every knows they are big Game of thrones fans. Eh whattt. She couldn’t even be arsed to say where the museum was!! People who don’t know where it is would be thinking it’s in Belfast. It’s not it’s in the Boulevard in Banbridge. She’s just so lazy with her posts it’s pitiful.
Its desperate. Once she says she was somewhere or posted herself wearing a brand, its job done in her eyes. Never gives information on price, experience, value, fit, location, etc. How brands continue to work with her is baffling. I mean she showed us very little of that hotel considering it was a freebie. I know as much about it as I did before....nada. #grabbygowl

• Haha

BangAndTheDirtIsGone!

What I don’t get about Grace obviously is her photoshopping but also her fitness level doesn’t seem to change ever? She walks a lot but is constantly out of breath which just proves the exercise she’s doing is useless. She ambles along like a tourist checking out the sights and it’s doing nothing for her. Lord only knows what she must be doing wrong in her diet but if she’s going to the same classes as Jen and hasn’t even lost a few pounds I’d be really concerned that there is a health issue at play. God knows why she edits her pics when others continuously post real pictures of her and people see her in person like what would be the point? Surely the people commenting you look great grace that have seen her in person know she’s edited the life out of her pics?? Yes the pics look good but they aren’t a real representation of her at all!
I’d say a lot of it is smoke and mirrors at this stage. She shows snippets of her walks but as you said is able to record herself speaking and rambling into her phone when she is so prob isn’t waking long or fast enough. Who knows how many times she’s even doing it a week cos those stories and videos or shots of her Fitbit could be from any time. She’s been in the gym since July but we know is bottom of the class as per Jen’s stories here and there so prob isn’t making a huge effort or exerting herself either. Also seen by her fitbit active zone pic. She’s (stupidly!) admitting herself the scales haven’t moved once which is actually almost impossible if she WAS working out and exercising that much. Then we have the lunacy of apparently only just realising recently that portion size and calorie tracking are important for weight loss and that protein exists. Her photoshopped pics are no more than an attempt to delude herself and everyone else further and get some sort of instant validation that she isn’t getting anywhere else cos she just isn’t reaching her weight loss goal. It’s all a bit sad really. She’d give Trisha a run for her money with the dishonesty, disordered eating and weight loss journey nonsense at this stage. She’d be better off just not posting about it but sure then what would she have to post about or “influence” ?? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
1 inch 😑

ONE INCH!!!!!!!!!!

there’s a hellavaot of eating going on behind the screen/

ONE FUCKING INCH

• Haha
Reactions: 21