Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She's the best looking in those pics SJ jesus mental difference shows how much work the others had done I feel grace has a thyroid issue or something I do feel for her in that our body's go through alot esp after having babies.
Grace is just lazy and doesn’t want to help herself. I have all the sympathy and admiration for people that have health issues or have had babies and are trying their best to improve their health. Grace isn’t trying though, she wants a quick fix. Maximum reward with minimum effort.

Her food portions are collossal (a bloody pint glass of a smoothie yesterday!) and she thinks sauntering around Citywest for 20,000 steps barely raising her heart rate and a half arsed gym class, where she’s consistently ranked at the bottom in terms of effort put in, is gonna change that. It isn’t.

health issue or not, laziness is the problem here. I wouldn’t insult anyone with a health issue by lumping grace into the same boat.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

CailínBeag

VIP Member
When we move to MY dream house !!!!! She’d ride herself if she could

How tone deaf it is never ceases to amaze me. In the midst of a rental and housing crisis, with costs of living increasing... she just can't "be".

What did all her bowl banging have to say about materialism... not enough surely.

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Actually I wonder how much that gym is now, they've done the very transparent thing of having you fill out a form for them to contact you and removed their prices from their site....
That would put me off even enquiring tbh. It's like looking in a shop window and seeing no prices on anything- you just know that it's out of most people's budgets.

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Let me tell you right now it is not the easy way out, people have medical conditions that mean they can’t use weight naturally or keep it off. That surgery has saved so many peoples lives and given so many more a better quality of life. Have the surgery, have it and tell me it’s easy 🤬
I think @Frilly Milly meant the easy way for Grace, not in general. Most people realise it's a huge decision, and not to be made lightly. Grace is going to look for the 'quick fix' option whatever it may be.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
More effort gone into that gym post than her paid ads 😅

She had to sign up for a new membership this month lads. Give her a round of applause.

Probably in shock that she had to put her hand in her pocket, it needs to be documented 😅

• Haha

AllTheGalz

I have a theory re:Grace. I think she has decided shes "giving up" "full time" "influencing" (all the "" because we all know the reality) but shes maintaining her online presence at a bare minimum for any wedding collabs she's already signed up for and any wedding related freebies she might be able to nab before the big day. But i suspect that straight after the wedding she will be on to say she's decided to devote herself full time to her kids.. Or something equally as laughable.

• Haha

manpyj89

Chatty Member
Did you see on Jens journey , grace doing the dumbbell lift in the class. I'm not being a bi**h but no wonder she is sore , her form is all wrong, she will injure herself , the instructor should be advising her to slow down to get her form right, slow and steady wins the race
Yeah was thinking this too. Judging by Jen’s form that move is supposed to be a squat in to a single arm thruster or something? Grace is literally just bending over and then flinging the weight upwards. She’ll hurt herself. Her lower back must be killing her.

Hunthehun

I’d say she is absolutely bulling that Denise got invited to that spa and she was a plus one

Oh how the mangy have fallen 😂

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Nah, she won't give it up until it gives up on her.

Say she even just did one grid post a month. The average from what I can gather is 3k a sponsored ad.
3 grand a month if you worked an average 40 hour week is €18.75 an hour!

Say even if her mortgage is 2k a month, one grid post is gonna pay the mortgage and put food on the table for the month. No way in hell she would give this up !

She’s a cute hoor with that competition, you have to follow her to enter it 😂😂 there will be a jump in followers until they all realise how woeful her content and hygiene is and there is a mass unfollow.

• Haha

dyinforgoss

My husband and I stayed there the night before our wedding ( in Belfast city hall) many moons ago - it was a real treat at the time. Galls me how others can just get it for free

LoopyLou77

The pony tail swinging back and forth, pure attention seeking... She has a hun bun 90% of the time, why not doing this exercise.

She is trying to keep pace with Jen, I've said here before that I think she is in competition with Jen in her head.
'I whip my hair back and forth' has to make the new thread title!

• Haha

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
I think she wishes she could embrace her size, she tries to with the body positive posts every now and again. As always fair play to her for having the stones to post those, I sure as hell couldn't.

She just can't embrace it though, she's forever going to chase pre pregnant Grace. She never smiles like she used to in those photos. She stands in ways that hide her shape and angles every photo from above. She photoshops them as best she can.

Like I've said, I'm no skinny girl I never have been. I float between 14-16 and have done since I was a teenager, but the older I've got I've learnt to embrace it. Life is short, eat the cake 😂

• Heart

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
The heatless curl thing is supposed to ideally be left on overnight or at the very least a few hours, and used with product. That has done sweet fuck all to your hair Grace and they will fall out in 20 mins.

Honestly I wonder can she get any lazier and I am constantly suprised she manages to out do do her own laziness...

Just curl your fuckin hair you lazy sod.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

JustmeKC

VIP Member
I have to say I’d be fucking snapping if my bloke went on like that while I was recording him and me being all happy and excited, like is he trying to embarrass her or what? Doesn’t even look like he wants to be there, imagine what they’re like at home
Maybe he’s sick of everything being recorded?

AlriReggie

I watched a tik toc recently, a fitness girl compared a “high protein” cookie with a burger from Mc Donald’s, can’t remember what one, think a cheeseburger, but open to correction. She went through sugars / carbs/ protein etc.. think the burger had like 5g more carb, but apart from that, it had more protein, less sugar & less salt!
Now, she wasn’t telling people to eat Mc Donald’s burgers!! But more so not to trust the high protein marketed food!!
Was going to say Grace should watch that, but she would prob take from it that you should eat more burgers from Mc Donald’s!