Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
A couple of grand that retreat cost her the last time and only a few weeks before her wedding?! She must have a money tree!!

Reactions: 20

FruitLover strawberry

I think even now competitions don't have the appeal they used to. I won't follow someone just to enter a competition anymore.
I think as well people probably weren't bothered with this specific one as god knows when she would bother to pick a winner. She remembered this time
cant Stand any of these social media competitions…literally impossible to win

I wouldn’t even bother upping their engagement all for what for me? Nothing only my next door neighbour seeing me desperate for an airfryer or a shitty Sunday to Thursday hotel stay🤪

Like and share? Fuck off

• Haha
Reactions: 20

rantingqueen

I saw that & flew over here to comment, you bet me to it! 🤣 If I was standing behind her, it be ripping that her sweat would be flying onto me! Gross, gross, GROSS!!! 🤮🤮
Her hair is in a hun bun 99% of the time, whhhhhy would should choose the gym at the time to wear a pony tail?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

blonde.chloe

175 a month I pay for a private gym but it's group PT style set up. in my case I lost 6 stone in the first 7 months so an investment that was well worth it. Going there over 2 years now and would happily pay more if they increased their prices.
I lost 5 stone in 8 months by just making better food choices - it wasn’t as hard as it sounds I was surprised. After a few weeks I felt satisfied. I’d hate to have done it for a wedding though. It would stress me out

• Wow

Boggolo1

I find myself getting stressed out watching her stories when it comes to the wedding weight loss.

I got married after multiple cancellations last year. And ended up getting a second wedding dress last minute due to the first one being too big.

Getting alterations was a godsend thanks to the wonderful seamstress but I had to be so strict with times and dates when it came to hitting my goal and maintaining it.

I was in a caloric deficit for over a year and a half (a healthy one mind you) and lifting weights 4 times a week. And I ended up losing 40 lbs.

It can absolutely be done but at this late stage you would want to be very close to what you want to maintain for your dress.

God love her. I mean she wrecks my head most days but I wouldn't wish a miserable wedding day/ self conscious wedding day on anyone.

• Heart

dothprotesttoomuch

Chatty Member
That ponytail flying around makes me want to vom 🤢🤢🤢

Agree with previous posters, any gym that videos members constantly for instagram (F45 is DREADFUL for it) or makes you give your life story just to get a pricelist gets a no from me.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
So hotels give freebies to "Instagrammers" for advertising. I get that.

But. Her engagement is down. Her followers are dropping like flies.

So imagine, the hotel approaches her for a gifted stay. She says, hey! let's do a collab and I will run a competition for you for a gifted stay. She gets engagement and followers. The hotel gets engagement and followers. Everyone is a winner.

But nah. Grabby hole has to have everything for herself.

Dexxie124

VIP Member
I'm sickened, its a fab hotel I stayed there just before Christmas and have another night booked for April, but i will be cancelling now.
One thing though I'd love to be a fly on the wall when she sees how much the carpark will cost her, I hope she at least has to pay for that!
You should tell them why your cancelling too !
I was going to go there this summer for a night .. won’t be now thou

• Heart

annamum2

See Jen got the same alcohol free wine pr drop. In fairness to her she did a couple of stories on it, talked about how many calories in it and where you can buy it. Oh and pointed out the free box of chocolates too.

I'd actually imagine it drives Grace insane that she's no longer the super successful one out of her "friends" group and I can nearly hear the footstomp when she sees Jen or Dom getting the same freebies as she does.

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
Question: does Graces womens best clothes come in a can that she sprays on??
Not exactly comfy workout gear when they’re absolutely bet on, surely the leggings would rip at the seams if she does a downward dog 😟

• Haha