Faces by Grace #52 Not losing weight coz I can’t stop stuffin me face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t fit it all in which was : Whippin me hair all over the place not losing weight coz I can’t stop stuffing my face .

thanks to @Ki-ki-1992 for the suggestion it was the most liked .

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ewww is she still wearing the same shorts since going to the gym this morning

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Quick OT - Jens Journey; if anyone follows her by any chance do you have a screenshot of her walking/step challenges? She usually does one every month but I'm not sure if I missed the one for March? or even a past one will do!

Omg she got a muller light delivery that other bloggers showed (Hayden was playing with the balloon ) she is so bleeping lazy she couldn’t even show it !!😡

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Flat out cleaning all day apparently, if you can believe it. Why can’t she just clean as she goes like a normal person.

The absolute shite crammed on top of those kitchen counters. They are pigs

Reactions: 23
The wedding journey highlight hasn’t been updated in 23 weeks and only has 3/4 different things in it. I wonder was there an expectation of lots of freebies.

Reactions: 12
I’m sorry I know we all deserve a treat every now and again but for someone “trying” to lose weight and feel good for her wedding and has said herself the scales isn’t dropping why order a Chinese have some will power let Chris get a Chinese maybe it’s just me but when I’m trying to be good it doesn’t bother me someone eating Chinese beside me cause I’m motivated and want to lose weight so I’d feel too guilty to eat something bold until I know I’ve actually lost weight and I know I deserve it. Maybe people won’t agree with me I just think always an excuse with her oh cause it was Chris birthday yesterday and they didn’t get a Chinese they HAVE to get one tonight get a grip

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Haydens been in creche all day, now hes sitting there wrapped in a blanket on his own over the far side of the room ? And her there feet up as usual

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Sorry now, the woman that claims to walk the length and breadth of the country. Parks, gyms, shops, public toilets.. the lot.

Manky runners up on the couch. The same couch I’m sure her little boy crawls on, licking, touching.
bleeping vile. Has to be one of the filthiest, dirtiest habits.
I can almost smell the place through the phone

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Sorry now, the woman that claims to walk the length and breadth of the country. Parks, gyms, shops, public toilets.. the lot.

Manky runners up on the couch. The same couch I’m sure her little boy crawls on, licking, touching.
bleeping vile. Has to be one of the filthiest, dirtiest habits.
I can almost smell the place through the phone
I thought the same and she’s still in same gym gear after been at the gym this morning 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Still in shorts from the gym 12 hours previous and after “cleaning the whole house” I’d say she smells like a footballers gear bag the stench.

Runners up on the couch that some stupid company just recently cleaned for her.

A balloon from Muller light in the background and she didn’t bother showing the package, a lazy c**t

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.