Faces by Grace #47 Was Beh with covid till day 10 then my family never saw me again !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she use every opportunity she can to stuff her face with fatty junk? Then whinges that she's overweight, I don't get it. We all like to indulge once in a while but her whole life is one long indulgence. Does she not equate unhealthy food with weight gain?
No amount of gym work can work off the amount of calories she consumes.
I agree with you 100%

Seriously? She's off again? Over to the place that's literally bleeping riddled with the new variant? And she was at the next Christmas party a few weeks ago. Short term memory there Grace. 6 years my hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She really is as selfish as they come ! I was supposed to be going to Manchester last weekend but didn't risk it as I have kids and was afraid of getting a positive PCR test result on the way home which would mean I would have to isolate and not be able to get back into Ireland and see my kids for 10 days, not only is she risking this but also right before Christmas
Thats probably what she's hoping for, so she can get to lie on her arse in a hotel for 2 weeks and not have to mind her kids.
Hardly any different from when she's at home but she would have the bed to herself too, save on the touching as well so it would be win win for her. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She meant 6 days not 6 years.
Her friends know what she means and Chris is proud of her. I wonder when the actual party is and is someone will post footage, who should be we looking at for evidence?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
FFS a party? Oh I suppose since this party is in a different country that doesn’t count! She makes me so angry, but she’s a complete idiot -🤬I know she’s not very intelligent but she’s a prime candidate to get infected with the new variant especially after having Covid already. And she’s prepared to put her family unit and mother at risk so she can go to the UK? 🤬Feck like I’m watching everywhere I go until Christmas - I’m not meeting anybody socially or going anywhere and we’re laying low, just to keep my family unit safe over Christmas and have an enjoyable one. My brother is meant to come home from the UK this Christmas, but because of the new variant and uncertainty of further restrictions (it’s a shitshow in the UK apparantly), he’s decided to cancel because he doesn’t want to put anyone at risk. And then you have this clown who would go to the opening of an envelope just to get away from her kids and partner. She’s really the gift that keeps giving. 😂😂😂

Reactions: 19
She really is as selfish as they come ! I was supposed to be going to Manchester last weekend but didn't risk it as I have kids and was afraid of getting a positive PCR test result on the way home which would mean I would have to isolate and not be able to get back into Ireland and see my kids for 10 days, not only is she risking this but also right before Christmas
You know what, I didn't actually think of the whole thing of not being able to come home for 10 days. I was just thinking about actually bringing the virus home (it's been a long week 🤪). But OMG, imagine being stuck over there for 10 days, this close to Christmas. She is a selfish, lazy twit that will do absolutely anything and take whatever risks, just to get away from her kids/family.

Reactions: 8
I'm actually staggered that she's travelling to the UK for a Christmas party when the UK media is dominated by controversy over... a Christmas party! I'm a bit surprised at her media-savvy people over there going ahead with it too, tbh. You'd have to imagine that pics from Xmas parties are going to be roundly mocked on social media, even if the rules over there permit gatherings.

Reactions: 14
#48 Jingle Bells Jingle bells Jingle all the way. I've gone to bring the Omicron home from the UK.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Isn’t it funny how she shared a really old pic of herself looking half decent while her bestie looks fairly rough as a birthday post 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s so incredibly selfish. Have to say if I were in PAYING to get my nails or hair done between now and Xmas and this selfish witch gave me omicron variant while dragging her lazy arse in for FREE hair or nails, I’d be looking to sue the idiot gifting her stuff for creating an unsafe place to be and allowing a known risk in through the doors

Reactions: 12
Still, regardless if she's following the rules, I think we can all agree that travelling, if not necessary, is still a bit iffy coming up to Christmas? No doubt Grace will be out and about and mixing with people as much as she can over the next few weeks.
I was just saying people in Ireland don't need the test going to the UK (countries outside of the CTA do have to).

She is a bleeping idiot for going over there just to go to a party.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.