Faces by Grace #47 Was Beh with covid till day 10 then my family never saw me again !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously this close to Christmas, with all the outbreaks...she's literally got no cop on.
She really thinks she's invincible as she had covid...
So thick that she doesn't realise that the omicron variant reinfects, so no immunity anymore Grace!!

Reactions: 6
Can see she had a night away with the girls in a hotel last year, was that not an Xmas party ? And can see her dressed up for at least 2 nights out the previous Xmas in 2019, one of which is clearly a party dress. I could keep deep diving for more evidence of Christmas parties but I really don’t understand why she lies about such stupid shite all the time

edit couldn’t help myself: 2018 she was pregnant fair enough. 2017 went to a gala for Barnardos and a Xmas party for some make up brand. She needs to get a better memory and stop being so dramatic. Some people don’t go to any parties at Xmas ya dose, particularly during a pandemic

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
I can’t cope with her so many things cancelled again and off she hops to the UK who are close to another lockdown

Reactions: 15
That's after pissing me off !!! Haven't had a Christmas party in 6 years.... hang on was she not at some Christmas Next event in the Ivy two weeks ago ??!

This is how she justifies her tit behaviour to herself

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Can see she had a night away with the girls in a hotel last year, was that not an Xmas party ? And can see her dressed up for at least 2 nights out the previous Xmas in 2019, one of which is clearly a party dress. I could keep deep diving for more evidence of Christmas parties but I really don’t understand why she lies about such stupid shite all the time

edit couldn’t help myself: 2018 she was pregnant fair enough. 2017 went to a gala for Barnardos and a Xmas party for some make up brand. She needs to get a better memory and stop being so dramatic. Some people don’t go to any parties at Xmas ya dose, particularly during a pandemic
She’s such a dose

Reactions: 7
Hopefully they’ll lock down when she’s over there and not let her out
No! She would just love that 🤣🤣 wouldn’t have to mind the kids and can just stay in a hotel for days on end. That’d suit her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No! She would just love that 🤣🤣 wouldn’t have to mind the kids and can just stay in a hotel for days on end. That’d suit her
At least the kids wouldn’t have to deal with her throwing shade and dirty looks at them.. out of sight out of mind

Reactions: 8
I thought a PCR test would show up as positive so soon after having covid??? Or is that only on very few cases? Had covid myself couple of weeks ago but haven't taken a test since (haven't needed to) but was thinking of testing before meeting parents at xmas and was afraid it would still show positive even though well recovered?? Just assuming she'll need the neg test to arrive back in Ireland??

Reactions: 10
I thought a PCR test would show up as positive so soon after having covid??? Or is that only on very few cases? Had covid myself couple of weeks ago but haven't taken a test since (haven't needed to) but was thinking of testing before meeting parents at xmas and was afraid it would still show positive even though well recovered?? Just assuming she'll need the neg test to arrive back in Ireland??
I think proof of recovery from covid is acceptable instead of negative pcr. Not sure how you get that though.

Reactions: 7
I had covid recently too and was told not to take a PCR test for 6 months after as it will show positive for that long. I think antigen tests are the same?

Reactions: 4
I think proof of recovery from covid is acceptable instead of negative pcr. Not sure how you get that though.
I have a recovery cert but was told it still needed to be accompanied by a neg test... recent new rules?!

Reactions: 3
Nope, proof of recovery and/or vaccine cert AND negative PCR/Antigen test upon arrival in Ireland.. And getting into the UK now
Don't need it getting into the UK from Ireland. She will need it coming home, but she can take an antigen test here before she goes, as long as it be still be within 48 hours of when she leaves the UK to come back. 72 if she does a PCR

Reactions: 3
Don't need it getting into the UK from Ireland. She will need it coming home, but she can take an antigen test here before she goes, as long as it be still be within 48 hours of when she leaves the UK to come back. 72 if she does a PCR
Still, regardless if she's following the rules, I think we can all agree that travelling, if not necessary, is still a bit iffy coming up to Christmas? No doubt Grace will be out and about and mixing with people as much as she can over the next few weeks.

Reactions: 13
Seriously this close to Christmas, with all the outbreaks...she's literally got no cop on.
She really thinks she's invincible as she had covid...
I know several people that have cancelled trip abroad in light of recent developments, even taking a financial hit by doing so. Not Grace though, selfish doesn’t come close to describing her.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.